Post Pregnancy Pics!

Lorna you look amazing! You had such a massive bump and now have a belly like that! And your worried about two little stretch marks? :shhh:
You should see mine, their hip to hip all the way up to my ribs I don't have a belly button it's a flabby flop of skin :haha:

dear Cupkake.Luver,

i just read your post about wanting to fast and i have some advice to give you.

so from your quote "just drink fresh fruit juice" i assume you are doing a juice fast and not a water fast. this is slightly more wise, however 30 days is quite a long time and i would seriously consider your previous diet before starting this fast. are you a vegan? do you eat healthy and clean food without chemical additives and preservatives? if you are coming from a SAD(standard american diet) which include processed foods/fast food, meat and dairy i would most definitely eliminate those before starting ANY sort of fasting. the detox you will experience will be very great if you just go from SAD to fasting and since you have a LO i assume you will not be resting, and resting is key during any fasting to allow the body to properly detox which i am hoping is the primary reason of you doing the fast and not weight loss, although it is a nice side effect if you aren't already underweight.

so basically my advice if you would like to lose weight and detox your body, is to switch to a more cleaner diet, do not overeat and once youve done that for a while you may consider a short juice fast of some sort.

please take care

and to everyone bashing fasting, there is a time and place for fasting. it's not for everyone but to completely call it off is unjust and IS beneficial for those who NEED it and can afford to do it. i have water fasted several times in the past and i know the benefits it holds when done properly.

dear Cupkake.Luver,

so from your quote "just drink fresh fruit juice" i assume you are doing a juice fast and not a water fast. this is slightly more wise, however 30 days is quite a long time and i would seriously consider your previous diet before starting this fast. are you a vegan? do you eat healthy and clean food without chemical additives and preservatives? if you are coming from a SAD(standard american diet) which include processed foods/fast food, meat and dairy i would most definitely eliminate those before starting ANY sort of fasting. the detox you will experience will be very great if you just go from SAD to fasting and since you have a LO i assume you will not be resting, and resting is key during any fasting to allow the body to properly detox which i am hoping is the primary reason of you doing the fast and not weight loss, although it is a nice side effect if you aren't already underweight.

so basically my advice if you would like to lose weight and detox your body, is to switch to a more cleaner diet, do not overeat and once youve done that for a while you may consider a short juice fast of some sort.

please take care

and to everyone bashing fasting, there is a time and place for fasting. it's not for everyone but to completely call it off is unjust and IS beneficial for those who NEED it and can afford to do it. i have water fasted several times in the past and i know the benefits it holds when done properly.

No one completely bashed fasting:dohh:
It's just not wise with iron levels of 3.4 and a child surviving on fresh juice only:thumbup:

Lorna you look amazing! You had such a massive bump and now have a belly like that! And your worried about two little stretch marks? :shhh:
You should see mine, their hip to hip all the way up to my ribs I don't have a belly button it's a flabby flop of skin :haha:

I have loads :cry: just can't really be seen in them pics

dear Cupkake.Luver,

please take care

No one completely bashed fasting:dohh:
It's just not wise with iron levels of 3.4 and a child surviving on fresh juice only:thumbup:

The way she was going about it wasn't exactly healthy though!

^ yeah, i dont think most people do it on purpose its just that...if you go by the label, chef boyardee is healthy cos theres a serving a fruits/veggies in it (yeah, sure if you drink all the sauce..) and we've got politicians calling pizza healthy because it has tomato sauce and cheese.
The market is really there to trick you, it seems at least.

I dont even wanna read the link cos i'd like to believe when i dish out that extra money, its for a good reason xP although i do also like the 'all natural' lines a lot of stores have out because at least then you cut out a lot of the chemicals.

I rarely buy organic, lol, the only things I really get "organic" are Arianna's spaghettios and ravioli from trader joes, only cause it has less sodium/preservatives....or because it makes me feel like im not a crap mom for feeding her ravioli lol.

Thats true. The price isn't very different though, so I don't mind. She does like the chef boyardee better though.

It is best to buy local produce. It is what I do as much as possible, anyways.

Organic tastes better. That is testimony enough for me.

we've got politicians calling pizza healthy because it has tomato sauce and cheese.

Lol, I seen when Jamie Oliver went to America and the kids were eating pizza for breakfast and lunch was always chips because they were healthy because they contained potato etc. He ended up crying because no one wanted to eat his food. :rofl:

we've got politicians calling pizza healthy because it has tomato sauce and cheese.

Lol, I seen when Jamie Oliver went to America and the kids were eating pizza for breakfast and lunch was always chips because they were healthy because they contained potato etc. He ended up crying because no one wanted to eat his food. :rofl:

haha! i havent seen that episode but i do love that show. but yeah, its insane what they feed us for lunch here :wacko: and then wonder why the obesity rates are so high and kids eat such shit. most kids i knew would just buy chips/french fries and ice cream for lunch. and then the year before i graduated they added slushies which were just filled with an insane amount of sugar and dye. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->