Post Pregnancy Pics!

I believe strongly in glicemic index diets! :thumbup:

Lorna, you look good!

have you ever seen the tv ones where they send you all the premade food? its basically where they keep your...i wanna say blood sugar levels at a stable level because when they spike it makes your body go into survival mode.

"Recent animal research provides compelling evidence that high-GI carbohydrate is associated with increased risk of obesity. In human trials, it is difficult to separate the effects from GI and other potentially confounding factors such as fiber content, palatability, and compliance. In one study,[20] male rats were split into high- and low-GI groups over 18 weeks while mean body weight was maintained. Rats fed the high-GI diet were 71% fatter and had 8% less lean body mass than the low-GI group. Postmeal glycemia and insulin levels were significantly higher, and plasma triglycerides were threefold greater in the high-GI-fed rats. Furthermore, pancreatic islet cells suffered "severely disorganised architecture and extensive fibrosis." However, the GI of these diets was not experimentally determined. Because high-amylose cornstarch (the major component of the assumed low-GI diet) contains large amounts of resistant starch, which is not digested and absorbed as glucose, the lower glycemic response and possibly the beneficial effects can be attributed to lower energy density and fermentation products of the resistant starch, rather than the GI. Therefore, it is crucial not to confound low-GI diets -- which have been appropriately tested using the approved GI methodology -- with low-glycemic diets, which elicit low glycemic response not necessarily because they have a low GI. In addition, some human studies show that lowering the glycemic load and glycemic index of weight reduction provides no added benefit to energy restriction in promoting weight loss in obese subjects."

edit: the second half of the paragraph is just a bit complicated =P but i think you get the idea lol

You've lost me :(

aw sorry. i know its complicated, i dont fully understand it either but i always see the ads on tv, and it seems reasonable enough. plus, its not some supplement or something so it cant hurt to try. well..cant hurt nothing but your pocket. :haha:

Lorna you look amazinggggggg!! Damn I'm jelly :haha:

MayB_baby did you even have a baby? :haha: you look amazing! Gosh I wish I looked like that :brat: damn stretch marks

As is always the way, no one cars about my oversized nips. :cry:

I care! Mine are huge too, but they weren't exactly small to start with... I've just accepted that my boobs will now forever me saggy with enormous nipples.

Lorna you look fab. Its from my bum down cameron ruined :haha: stupid thunder thighs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->