Post Pregnancy Pics!

chuffing hell how lucky are you! you look fabulous!! xx

Remember I was teeny tiny while pregnant though! :rofl: And to think, I COMPLAINED about that. I'm shocked it's gone down this quickly to be honest though...I thought it would take at least a month before it looked anywhere near this small. I think the breastfeeding must be playing a part in it..

How's your tummy doing hun? x

Well to say it was the size of a whale 3 and a half weeks ago its not looking too shabby! :lol: Its alot less saggy now, its just like a tight rounded tummy! I need to get exercising tho, im too lazy! I wish i looked as good as you tho you lucky thing you!!
x
Is Lachlan pronounced Lacklan or La-ch-lan? I was looking at it trying to figure it out and thought why not friggin ask?! :haha: x

chuffing hell how lucky are you! you look fabulous!! xx

Remember I was teeny tiny while pregnant though! :rofl: And to think, I COMPLAINED about that. I'm shocked it's gone down this quickly to be honest though...I thought it would take at least a month before it looked anywhere near this small. I think the breastfeeding must be playing a part in it..

How's your tummy doing hun? x

Well to say it was the size of a whale 3 and a half weeks ago its not looking too shabby! :lol: Its alot less saggy now, its just like a tight rounded tummy! I need to get exercising tho, im too lazy! I wish i looked as good as you tho you lucky thing you!!
x
Is Lachlan pronounced Lacklan or La-ch-lan? I was looking at it trying to figure it out and thought why not friggin ask?! :haha: x

Yay glad to hear it's behaving and has tightened up :dance: You'll be back to pre preg in no time :hugs: And I very much doubt my tummy would be anywhere near this small this fast had I had a 10lber! You're doing well!!

And fair enough, too - it's pronounced Lock-lin :) And so Lachie is said as Lockie. I know that we're going to have all kinds of weird and wonderful spellings :lol: Oh dear...already had the backup midwife spell it Laughlin...can't STAND that spelling :wacko:

Oh well, that's what we get for not sticking to Oliver :blush:

xx

I got soo lucky i think

this is me pre pregnancy, 40 weeks and then the other two are 3 weeks and 1 day pp!

Never would have imagined it would go back that fast!! xx

Attachments

• belly.JPG
    belly.JPG
    8 KB · Views: 541
  • bump 40 wks front.jpg
    bump 40 wks front.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 55
  • ig.jpg
    ig.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 53
  • ih.jpg
    ih.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 52
:shock: you look fab sugar!! your 40 week bump is so titchy!!

Ahh! It phased me for a while, i really like that, its gorgeous! And there probably won't be any other Lachlan's in his class either which is fab, im not a fan of common names! (can probably tell) :haha:
xx

Not fair! I wish so hard that I'll be so lucky. My genetic just won't allow it. :cry:

Thank you ladies, i bet you's all look lovely too, remember it takes 9 months to get the way we did it so it wont happen overnight for everyone i was just suuuper lucky xx

nearly 4 weeks after :)
https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z155/hitlerwashardcore/ELLIEBODY.jpg
https://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z155/hitlerwashardcore/ELLIEBODY3.jpg

and you'll all be glad to know that my forceps scar isn't that big, i took a picture :p :haha: xx

Ellie you've done so well you were huuuge with your 10lb buba xx

Everyone looks lovely. I'll take a photo as soon as I have the time.:)

wow at ellie, all u ladies look great but ellie ur bump was huge, so u have done really well, have u been dieting or anything? x

a pack of noodles a day :rofl: not intentional or anything i just dont feel up to it still! but its worked so hey ho! :haha: x

ellie your looking really good! i can believe how quickly its gone down!!
i just realised i forgot to put a pic on last time :p my stretchies are fading loads and i was convinced they wouldnt lol!
Photo0248.jpg

omg ellie where the hell did it all go:haha: looking greatt!!
and rockys mumma i would never of guesed by ur pic u was ever pregnant in the beginin lol figure 100% back to normal!x

Wow! Everyone looks great! I'm going to look horrible for years after her birth! lol!

now i thought i would but i am quite proud of how it looks now, and i got 4 months til my festival, so 4 months to make it go back to normal hahhaa. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->