Post Pregnancy Pics!

Yeah its faded loads now!! haha dont think I got like that sitting on my arse lady ;) I've been busting my ass for weeks :rofl: ! x

Ellie your stretchmarks look incredible :cry: soon you'll have to squint and stare to see them..:cry:

Jealous..
:nope:

i find it amazing how it all happens too.. i keep looking at stuff like the lines on his hands and thinking :shock: how did all that form in there in such a short time?! (although it seemed like a lifetime lol)
I've just been not eating which i know is NOT GOOD but im not in the mood for food at all which i take as an alright thing cos it means im not gonna pile on pounds :lol:
I WILL get out and start going on long walks, i just need to get my head around the exhaustion :lol:

Aww Jas, yours will fade in no time. I think its the light because mine are positively purple, they look like scars :| xx

Aw ellie if ur not eating hun thats not gonna help with the tiredness..i was totally off food too but my mum foced me to eat at least one HUGE-ass meal every day 'look at ur belly...look how much is missing! You need to replace it...!'
:haha: my mum xxxx

ahhh!! i love looking here.. cause tbh you girls look so amazing..
i always get really down and people say ahh you'll be horrid after and look disgusting :'(
then i look here, and all you girls look fantastic!! :) it gives me hope!!

+ anna where has it all gonee?! :O :O
xxxxxx

Yeah trust the less you eat the more you'll gain when you do! Your body will go into starvation mode so anything you do eat will be hoarded and stored. If you wanna lose weight and stay healthy, DONT skip brekkie, WHATEVER YOU DO! Even if its just a banana, it'll kick start your metabolism for the day and give you a much needed boost. As for throughout the day a small lunch and healthy snacks in between is great plus you won't get hungry if you don't gorge all at one time. Then if you have a big healthy dinner in the evening you'll be well away :lol: the beauty of being veggie is vegetables are a must to keep your vitamins up PLUS their healthy and yummy to boot! you can pretty much have as much as you like! :D x

i know i know but for some reason i only want ice lollies :shrug: i made a veg lasagne tonite but had to tend to little man so it went cold :( x

I was the same way n had no appetite!(or when I did feel hungry I could eat like 2 bites and be full) Trust me.. it comes back!!
I lived off of graham crackers last few weeks..

My belly button almost looks normal again!! (well not really)

I guess I need to get some pics up..
*Lighting may make it appear better/worse then it actually is*....(But it's still horrible looking :nope:)
First two: 9 days PP
Second two:12 days PP(sorry bout the bra :blush:)

I need a new one obviously as it's been afew weeks.. only difference is my belly might be a little bit slimmer but the stretchmarks are still horrible :cry:

Attachments

• Picture 388.jpg
    Picture 388.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 45
  • Picture 390.jpg
    Picture 390.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Picture 391.jpg
    Picture 391.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Picture 392.jpg
    Picture 392.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 45
i know i know but for some reason i only want ice lollies :shrug: i made a veg lasagne tonite but had to tend to little man so it went cold :( x

hehe! when LO comes...think it's quite rare to eat a warm meal!!! x

Jas don't worry about your stretch marks hunni, think of them as war medals ;)
They'll have faded in no time, you only had him 5 minutes ago woman! :)
xxxx

Jas don't worry about your stretch marks hunni, think of them as war medals ;)
They'll have faded in no time, you only had him 5 minutes ago woman! :)
xxxx

:hugs:
It's been over a month and they're still the same color they were when I was pregnant!
Big, bright & bold..:nope:

My stretch marks havent faded either yet and i had my LO a while ago so god knows when they will bye bye bikinis! :haha:

Its almost a month since LO was born and although it isnt as bad as it was i still have an outie!! Ive always had an innie and then got an outie whilst pregnant and still have it :growlmad: Someone please tell me that it goes back to normal in time?

I wonder how long they take to fade? I'm off to search for some answers... be back in a bit.

my mum said its about a year :wacko:
omg, i cant live for a year with a belly like this, it literally scares the shit outta me its that ugly! :rofl:
altho my stretchies are SLIGHTLY fading already.... so thats one thing to be excited about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->