Post Pregnancy Pics!

Amanda my legs are exactly the same, fake tan works wonders though! I have some instant fake tan, put that on my legs when i'm wearing a skirt/ 3/4 length jeans etc and they arent AS noticable...I can't wait for mine to fade, they are awful!! :cry:

Btw your stomach looks great! & Rome your looking fab too :thumbup:

I don't look any different from like 2weeks PP..
Today.. 9 weeks after birth..
I still wanna cry everytime I get out of the shower and look in the mirror.. especially since right after the shower they REALLY stand out..

Attachments

• Picture 432.jpg
    Picture 432.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 50
  • Picture 433.jpg
    Picture 433.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 80
wow it's really gone down for how big your bump was and your stretchies are really fading !

Aw hun :hugs:

Just remember that it's still very early days and it will take time. I'm sure your body will bounce back. Just remember that you had major surgery and it will take a while to heal.

Maybe cover up the bathroom mirrors with something for a bit? At least until you feel a bit more confident.

Thanks girls :hugs:

wow it's really gone down for how big your bump was and your stretchies are really fading !

I guess you remember I wasn't small? :haha:
I first started getting stretchmarks on my belly at 30 weeks.. from there til birth it never stopped and they were like vines that just grew up my belly...
If you look back at my bump pictures my stretchies haven't changed a bit..

My mom says I got more then my fair share of stretchmarks :nope:

yeah i remember when u posted with his weight and i was amazed that he was so small!

aww poor you :( are you using any creams to try and fade them, they will go over time :flower:

I suppose with a newborn putting cream on would be the last thing on your mind! Dont worry hun im sure they will fade on there own with time, you look great though especially for having a c-section !

:hugs: Jas, someone once said to me, 9 months on...9months to get it off...your stretchmarks WILL fade, give it time :)

Wow.
I've gotta say girlies, in all honesty you've given me hope!
I think you all look lovely and have done so well, i seriously would be happy if my tummy looked like any of yours after giving birth :)
I can just tell i'm gonna be all wrinkly and it'll take me months and months and months :haha:
xxx

Lily youll bounce back in no time.
Jas it will get better hun, it apparently takes longer to recover from C sections coz its not the natural way so your bodies kinda like
:saywhat:
:haha:
Dont worry...in my opinion your looking pretty good considering your uber bump!!
xxxx

Lily youll bounce back in no time.
Jas it will get better hun, it apparently takes longer to recover from C sections coz its not the natural way so your bodies kinda like
:saywhat:
:haha:
Dont worry...in my opinion your looking pretty good considering your uber bump!!
xxxx

Off topic, but I really like your new avatar pic! :D

Everybody's looking lovely :thumbup: Don't worry, stretchmarks will fade. Of course, it takes longer if you don't use any creams but they do eventually pretty much fade in to oblivion! I remember I used to have awful ones allll over my bum from puberty. They were horrible :nope: But now you wouldn't even know they were there unless you took a microscope to my bottom :rofl: They shrink up and go the same colour as the rest of your skin so not all hope is lost! :hugs: Big hugs to anybody feeling down!!

Here are my contributions - First two piccies are at 1 month 2 days PP...hasn't changed too much in the past fortnight I don't think. Now I just have to exercise to get rid of the flab. Hmmm, finding the time will be interesting! :lol:

Third pic is side view from about a week ago - not much change, just thought I'd post it for comparison :shrug:

xx

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 26
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 257.jpg
    257.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 17
I don't really have any pp pictures from my son :cry: but I do have a pic of my tummy at 5 weeks pregnant this time round, so I suppose that counts as it's before I started to show.

3 years 10 months post pregnancy, as you can see, I made no effort to tone up my stomach at all in that time :blush:
https://i896.photobucket.com/albums/ac165/babygooch/DSC02041.jpg

You look fab mummy gooch....i'd be more than happy with a stomach like that :D no stretch marks or anything....lucky!!! xx

You look fab mummy gooch....i'd be more than happy with a stomach like that :D no stretch marks or anything....lucky!!! xx

Aww thanks Mellie, I've got plenty of stretchmarks on my boobs though lol. I've never had a really tight toned tummy so I think that may have helped in preventing them on my stomach :haha: Time will tell about this pregnancy though [-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->