Post Pregnancy Pics!

Amanda my legs are exactly the same, fake tan works wonders though! I have some instant fake tan, put that on my legs when i'm wearing a skirt/ 3/4 length jeans etc and they arent AS noticable...I can't wait for mine to fade, they are awful!! :cry:

Btw your stomach looks great! & Rome your looking fab too :thumbup:

I thought tanning would make them look worse so I've not touched it and was planning on avoiding the sun. I've been wearing nude coloured tights with my skirt (I wore it out :D ) and they hide my stretchies a little bit.
Will be going shopping next week and buying some fake tan.

Any recommendations about what one to use. (Creams, sprays, gradual building ones? or maybe a sunbed..though I've never used one before and would be quite nervous going on one for the first time.)

Sunbeds imo are a no no...they can cause cancer etc :(!
Umm I have one by Rimmel, its an instant one...but the moisturisers that give you a gradual tan are great, johnsons do one thats pretty good!!

x

Yeah i'd steer clear of sunbeds, if they havnt bothered u before then it's better that you dont get into a habit of it !

There are loads of different fake tans but it can take a bit of trail and error before you find the right one, i've tried loads! The moisturiser ones are good and i think its garnier ? that ones quite good too

MMM finally had the guts to put a pic up
me 4 months pp ...Iam still VERY self concious

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 130
How can you be self concious! Theres nothing of you! Thats better than I looked pre pregnancy!

i wish i looked that good pre preg! dont feel self concious hun you have an amazing figure!

wow you look great, a month from now, I'm deffo not gonna look like you!
Im so jealous!

as for the girls with marks on your legs, I got them REALLY bad too , even my doctor noticed them :cry:

Im so jealous!

as for the girls with marks on your legs, I got them REALLY bad too , even my doctor noticed them :cry:

I hate when they point stuff like that out :(

One of my nurses taking care of me after I had Riley was checking my incision and was like "Oh it's looking really good and low! You'll be back in bikini's in no time!"
Did she not notice all the horrible stretchmarks less then an inch above my incision?

MMM finally had the guts to put a pic up
me 4 months pp ...Iam still VERY self concious

wow if thats bad for you i would love to see your pre pregg pics, you look amazing, i dont think i was ever that tiny

Im so jealous!

I hate when they point stuff like that out :(

One of my nurses taking care of me after I had Riley was checking my incision and was like "Oh it's looking really good and low! You'll be back in bikini's in no time!"
Did she not notice all the horrible stretchmarks less then an inch above my incision?

:dohh::haha:

^^ Good idea !
Maby ask the mods ?
It's going to be so weird posting in here and not the bump thread

This is me now, i still look like i have a bump and my stretch marks are awful i hate them sooo much!!!!!!

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz355/maisiesmummy/SAM_1969.jpg

This is me now, i still look like i have a bump and my stretch marks are awful i hate them sooo much!!!!!!

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz355/maisiesmummy/SAM_1969.jpg

You barely have any stretchmarks though you should be happy! I'm absolutely covered :(
:hugs:Lookin' good hun.

haha u wana see the front i will upload a pic but my hips have gone massive and i look enormous x

My body is so embarrasing now :blush: this is a front view my stretches are just awful i hate then, my bikini wearing days are well and truely over and my hips have gone huge i look massive!!! i want my body back :cry: x

https://i843.photobucket.com/albums/zz355/maisiesmummy/SAM_1979.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->