Post Pregnancy Pics!

My family just said "omg cindy your getting fat" :cry: great i already feel bad enough about my body.

I bet your not fat!!! I cant remember seeing any PP pics of you buuut the pics I have seen you dont look fat at ALL!! x :hugs:

^^ i posted some on pg 150
@stephx that one thing im happy that i got away with no stretchies

How did I miss that? Or I didn't and I still have baby brain lol. Cindy you look fine!!! You are not fat at all!!! I always think im fat but then I have a reality check and realise that Im not :haha:

i need to do another everyone keeps telling me ive lost loads of weight even more than before i had DD

I really need to tone up my stomach, I weigh over half a stone less than I did pre pregnancy but my stomach is still horrible. If only I wasn't so lazy :lol:

^^ haha me too! i always say today im definatly strating my excercises but i never do. if i had started them since march i would probably would of had my tummy back to normal by now :dohh:

I also weigh less then I did before I got pregnant yet my body looks totally different, lol. When people ask how I lost the weight I say its cause I don't have time to eat :haha:. But really, between taking care of LO, work, and school, I don't really have time lol.

i dont have time to eat either between taking care of jovanni and jr cleaning and babysitting my 4 yr old niece! Sometimes its 4pm and i realize that i havent eaten :dohh:

I went swimming yesterday and braved the BIKINI!! :shock:

It wasn't a pretty sight, but what the hell, decided I don't give a poop anymore :haha: ... I hate my tankini, its so fugly and frumpy mummy wear...so dug out my old bikini :thumbup: top was abit small :haha: but oh well...

Took some pics :shrug: not liking the side profile view, really need to loose some weight/tone up!!

x

Attachments

• IMG_1328.jpg
    IMG_1328.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_1329.jpg
    IMG_1329.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 104
Melissa you look great!!!

il post when ive lost the weight from this whole easter egg i jus ate :/

oh and sarah i did the take away diet n lost 2lb!! HAHAHA xxx

I'm taking kelp tablets (for hair growth-mines falling out!) and I swear it's making me lose weight. Probably not good in the long run and I guess I'll put all back on when I stop. Oh well. Short term fix :haha:

I went swimming yesterday and braved the BIKINI!! :shock:

It wasn't a pretty sight, but what the hell, decided I don't give a poop anymore :haha: ... I hate my tankini, its so fugly and frumpy mummy wear...so dug out my old bikini :thumbup: top was abit small :haha: but oh well...

Took some pics :shrug: not liking the side profile view, really need to loose some weight/tone up!!

x

Im jelious Im not brave enough to wear a bathing suit , little own a Bikini!!!!. two kids have ruined me . You look amazing for having 2

You look amazing.
I have lost 9lbs in 2 weeks.
Getting excited. losing the pounds.

I'm taking kelp tablets (for hair growth-mines falling out!) and I swear it's making me lose weight. Probably not good in the long run and I guess I'll put all back on when I stop. Oh well. Short term fix :haha:

Also taking Kelp :thumbup:

I'm not holding out hopes with my hair, because to much dyeing and dreadlocking has destroyed it, along with anemia making it fall out... and well the dyeing, dreadlocking, and veggieness is going to be changing soon, so my hair will continue to suffer lol

BUT the kelp has sped up my metabolism major style - I had a VERY VERY slow metabolism, (tmi but a number 2 would be a weekly to fortnightly occurance, but now its every day) so I feel much better and I'm losing weight :D

@Melissa, omg you have an amzing figure :O! im jealous lol

@sophie- seeee it WORKS!!! ;) honest.

@Gem, kelp tablets? what i these? :smug: i have major anemia and iron tablets do feck all :cry:

I kinda want to put on a bikini just to see what I look like lol. Maybe I will put pictures up if I do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->