OKso here it goes. Here is me today.

Attachments

• 232338.jpg
    232338.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 24
  • 232355.jpg
    232355.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 22
Excuse the cringey pose and the BOOOOOBS, (the boobs are the reason I didnt go swimming, I hadnt worn that bikini since I was 14 :/)
This was 6 months PP

Attachments

• IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 152
Ok maybe I wont put my picture up now :haha: You look great Anna I'm so jealous x

I'm about to post a picture of myself no-pregnancy just to boost your confidence, guys. I think you all look great!

@Gem, kelp tablets? what i these? :smug: i have major anemia and iron tablets do feck all :cry:

you get them from places like holland and barrett, they're basically full of iodine and they help your hair grow faster, speed up metabolism and nails grow

they affect everyone differently, and theyre not really for anemia, but if your anemia causes your hair to fail out, then they're quite a good thing to take

@Gem, kelp tablets? what i these? :smug: i have major anemia and iron tablets do feck all :cry:

you get them from places like holland and barrett, they're basically full of iodine and they help your hair grow faster, speed up metabolism and nails grow

they affect everyone differently, and theyre not really for anemia, but if your anemia causes your hair to fail out, then they're quite a good thing to take

So... It wouldn't be a sensible idea to take them JUST to speed up my metabolism? :haha:
xx

Lol Lois I was thinking the same thing!!

And to all you other girls, MILF alert!!! Glad i'm wearing a maxi dress today to hide my fat bits lol x

So... It wouldn't be a sensible idea to take them JUST to speed up my metabolism? :haha:
xx

defo take them to speed up your metabolism, 3 a day and your sorted, believe me!!

Yeah it really helps! I honestly didnt know they did metabolism aswell until i read the pac when i got home!

ahh okay :) yeah my hair falls out and my nails snap off, they are so thin these days :dohh: :cry:

@you all, i feel depressed seeing your pictures :rofl: my old bikinis dont even fit me anymore!! Last time i wore one i was a B cup.. i certainly aint that any more ;)

ahh okay :) yeah my hair falls out and my nails snap off, they are so thin these days :dohh: :cry:

@you all, i feel depressed seeing your pictures :rofl: my old bikinis dont even fit me anymore!! Last time i wore one i was a B cup.. i certainly aint that any more ;)

God I think I was born a B cup and they just got bigger!

:rofl:! tbh it was when i was like..13 and pre baby ;) i then grew to a DD in a year, THEN i got pregnant hahaha! x

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the kelp tablets taste absolutely rank!

Right, probably been said but me being me (lazy) just gonna ask again, where can you get them from (kelp tablets) ? I'm just gonna take them for loosing weight reasons LOL... Urm whats it like for leg hair /underarm hair, grow like crazy???

Im due for another picture...

My boobs have deflated. :( I stopped pumping and now I'm...little, haha.

God I think I was born a B cup and they just got bigger!

LOL same. I was looking back at old pictures to see when I got boobs cos I knew it was early but couldnt remember when and I was like... 9 years old :wacko: The first bra I bought was a D! When I was like 11/12. Now a G :smug:

Are the kelp tablets safe to take while Bfing? My hair could do with a boost :lol:

@Lois - you get them from Holland and Barrett and other health stores like that

@RedLily - not suitable when pregnant or breastfeeding, not sure why, but thats what it says on the pot

This is at 39 weeks pregnant
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j214/fr3ak_of_nature/DSCI0481-1.jpg

3 days after giving birth
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j214/fr3ak_of_nature/DSCI0657-1.jpg

and this is 15 weeks
https://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j214/fr3ak_of_nature/SP_A0085.jpg

I have lost more since then I will do another picture and upload it later :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->