Post Pregnancy Pics!

LOL well at least you're not all diabetic, my diabetes causes me to have 4 hypos a day at least.

You hate chocolate Gem? How why what?!?! What's the secret to hating it?

Haha it just tastes weird, like anymore than 2 squares and I feel sick, I dont get what the big deal is with it lol!!

i think ive got the worse stretchmarks in this thread
i only gained about a stone aswell and im below my pre-preg weight already :(
thought id get in my bikini and try sunbathe in the garden to help them fade
but i dont think these babies are going anywhere
dam being small and stumpy lol
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/lilnic14/DSC01985.jpg
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/lilnic14/DSC01987.jpg

i literally now have to keep my whole body covered up :(

Nicole :hugs: :hugs:

It's not even been 2 months since you gave birth. Give it time, they WILL fade! X

Honestly Nicole, they do fade over time!

Anyways, you're a yummy mummy to a gorgeous little boy, and thats what they represent, they're like baby tattoos, you should feel proud of yourself, not ashamed! :hugs:

^i agree they will deff fade. mine were so deep and red and now most of them have gone completely and the really deep ones have gone silvery x

Yeah they WILL fade hun :hugs: i looked exactly like you do now a couple of months ago, and now you can't even see my stretchies :hugs: you've only just given birth 5 mins ago, i think you're looking fab xxxx

p20110610-131009.jpg

i did it on my phone so its small. it doesnt even looks different from my 10week one except my stretchies :S

ahh thankyou girls :) youre all so lovely :flower:
i just keep thinking to myself if they do fade they'll still look awful as im naturally tanned and they'll be white marks everywhere blerghhh

i cant forget to eat,
i have hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia episodes
so i dont eat my blood sugar drops, i eat to much sweet or regular pop and my blood sugar jumps!!

i have hypoglycemia too!
but i still forget to eat and them i'm an absolute BITCH to be around.:blush:

ahh thankyou girls :) youre all so lovely :flower:
i just keep thinking to myself if they do fade they'll still look awful as im naturally tanned and they'll be white marks everywhere blerghhh

I've been getting sunbeds to tan up, because I find they make my stretchies look practically invisible, in some lights they go white and show up, but it more just looks like a glare on sunlight on you belly :happydance:

Im hoping it gets like realllyy hot soon so i can get a tan!
Never seem to get to the sunbed :(

Has anyone attempted foundation on stretch marks or am I the only person who would stoop to that level...

I do it all the time babe.
I did it for my pics in the weight loss thread... seemes to work for most, didn't work for my massive bright red one :haha:

I do it on my boobs whenever I have a sort of low cut top on. But then if it's really bright out, It's really obvious that I'm covered in make up :(

Try fake tan LoisPops, or sunbeds! They WORK! My hips and thighs are covered in stretchies, a few of them are still red but they always look miles better when i've got fake tan on :thumbup: xx

I'm useless with fake tan though. I'm literally SHIT at all things girly. Give me a pint of beer and I can drink anyone under the table. But nail varnish, fake tan, stuff like that, useless. :(

Lois I am the most un girly person ever too!
I dont even know how to put on makeup properly :haha:
I can only do mascara and eyeliner
I can never get a foundation to match and if I do it makes my skin all disgusting looking. :dohh:

Lois I am the most un girly person ever too!
I dont even know how to put on makeup properly :haha:
I can only do mascara and eyeliner
I can never get a foundation to match and if I do it makes my skin all disgusting looking. :dohh:

:haha: I always ask Ben how my make up looks. He normally laughs. :dohh:

I'm really girly normally, i enjoy beer more than any bloke though :winkwink:
Get one of those tan mits hun, they're really good and stop your hands going orange!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->