Post Pregnancy Pics!

I'm really girly normally, i enjoy beer more than any bloke though :winkwink:
Get one of those tan mits hun, they're really good and stop your hands going orange!
xx

K, will do. But if I end up bright orange, I will blame you. I'll hunt you down.

Haha you won't ;) i'd reccomend the superdrug's own fake tan! It's like a suirty foam and you put one squirt on per body part :haha: leave it on over night, then wash it off in the morning :thumbup: it's really even too! xxx

i think ive got the worse stretchmarks in this thread
i only gained about a stone aswell and im below my pre-preg weight already :(
thought id get in my bikini and try sunbathe in the garden to help them fade
but i dont think these babies are going anywhere
dam being small and stumpy lol
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/lilnic14/DSC01985.jpg
https://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f246/lilnic14/DSC01987.jpg

i look like this. but my tummy is worse. i have them on the back of my knees everywhere. ill upload a pik in a few

i literally now have to keep my whole body covered up :(

Has anyone attempted foundation on stretch marks or am I the only person who would stoop to that level...

I try:blush:

i put fake tan on my legs lol
it has to be REALLY dark though cus im so tanned anyway, it helps hide the little ones so it looks like theres less of them (and makes me feel slightly sexier and confident as i feel more girlie and it makes the rest of my legs look nice :haha: )
the dark ones wont go but atleast it doesnt look like theres so many!

first one , boob
Second one , leg and just under the bathing suit :blush:
third one , tummy
fourth back of knee:blush:

no need to tell me im gross, i know.

Ive never put pictures up here , my body makes me cry :cry:

4months pp...:cry:

Attachments

• boob.jpg
    boob.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 26
  • gross.jpg
    gross.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 26
  • tummy.jpg
    tummy.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 30
  • leg.jpg
    leg.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 23
Melissa the stretchmarks on your tummy are like mine i'll post a pic soon of my bump and what they're like now to show you how much they fade xx

first one , boob
Second one , leg and just under the bathing suit :blush:
third one , tummy
fourth back of knee:blush:

no need to tell me im gross, i know.

in a strange kind of way its so relieving to know i wasnt the only one who got the stretchies bad.
this thread used to make me so sad as i felt like the unluckiest girl in the world as everyone else is gorgeous and their bodies seemed to ping back. so thankyou for posting too :flower:

Has anyone attempted foundation on stretch marks or am I the only person who would stoop to that level...

I do for the ones on my legs if I wear shorts, skirt or a dress. They're not that bad so they're pretty easy to cover up... :oops:

I have mommy marks on my boobs, belly,legs, ass, and I even have one in my butt crack :haha:

Melissa, you have great boobs!! :haha: not perving.. Lol

But yeah, give it time, they'll fade x

I have skipped ALOT of pages lol... but everyone looks so fab im hekka jelous. Its been over a year and i still look horrible. My tummy is yucky and saggy... Not nice!

haha yeah I'm lucky I guess. :D I was pretty small before my pregnancy. My friend just had her little boy about a month ago and her top weight while pregnant was 117, I was super jealous.

haha yeah I'm lucky I guess. :D I was pretty small before my pregnancy. My friend just had her little boy about a month ago and her top weight while pregnant was 117, I was super jealous.

I was really small before pregnancy. I dont wanna go back that small but would like somehere friken close haha :wacko:. Mind you its not so much my weight its more my shape and the fact my tummy is yucky and saggy :blush:

i cant forget to eat,
i have hypoglycemia and hyperglycemia episodes
so i dont eat my blood sugar drops, i eat to much sweet or regular pop and my blood sugar jumps!!

Lets be hypo's together lol :hugs: i really hate it, i just know when its gonna happen, like quick drink some fizzy pop to feel normal again arrghh! x

saaaaame, such a pain in the arse to live with being hypo :) and i hate choc and fizzy drinks lol, i have to have a sugary cuppa tea lol xxx

i love lucozade! Always perks me up lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->