Post you Genders/scan to compare!

here's my little one's dinky winky :haha:

https://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee490/AngelBunnyFaerie/Babybond_10.jpg

why they dont provide pic ...i had 8 weeks scan to know my exact due date..then 12 weeks scan...i always get photocopy of pic...

I'm having a girl. I had two ultrasounds scheduled for yesterday the first was for my 20 wk scan from the doctors office & the second was for this research group i'm doing. The 20wk scan from my doctor (anatomy scan) was rescheduled for tuesday June 7th.

I went to the research one & they said they weren't allowed to tell me the sex unless my doctor told me. So when i went to get the scan I acted like my doctor told me it was a girl to fool the tech and it worked. She confirmed it was a girl TWICE lol But didnt take any pictures of that area. Also baby girl was being difficult we hardly got any pictures of her she was cuddled up next to my placenta using it as a shield ! hopefully will have better pics on tuesday :D

I've only got profile pictures of my girl. They didn't take a picture between the legs :(

I was 21 weeks and 6 days. My baby boy :)

Attachments

• 21w6dscan2.jpg
    21w6dscan2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 116
This is our girly scan pic...seems all boys so thought I'd add a girl x

Attachments

• CHARLEY_3.jpg
    CHARLEY_3.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 147
the blue tinted one is our 13 week shot when I knew it was a girl..but they wouldnt confirm..and then the gray is our 17 week scan where tech said 99% girl..we go for our 20 week Monday..I'll post another potty shot pic..hopefully a 3D one if Brieanan cooperates lol.. we get pics printed..I take my camera to do video..and we also get it recorded on a DVD each time...

Attachments

• potty shot.JPG
    potty shot.JPG
    15.6 KB · Views: 73
  • Brieanan Girl 17 weeks.jpg
    Brieanan Girl 17 weeks.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 67
This is my gender shot of my little girl at 22 weeks.

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/BloomedGurl/SANY0295.jpg

the blue tinted one is our 13 week shot when I knew it was a girl..but they wouldnt confirm..and then the gray is our 17 week scan where tech said 99% girl..we go for our 20 week Monday..I'll post another potty shot pic..hopefully a 3D one if Brieanan cooperates lol.. we get pics printed..I take my camera to do video..and we also get it recorded on a DVD each time...

I don't understand why everyone says you cannot find out gender at 13+ weeks. Yours is very clearly a girl and all the ultrasound pics I have seen so far at 13-16 weeks have been pretty clear what the gender is.

I don't understand why everyone says you cannot find out gender at 13+ weeks. Yours is very clearly a girl and all the ultrasound pics I have seen so far at 13-16 weeks have been pretty clear what the gender is.

I know!! lol lol..I was soooooo sure it was a girl..and clearly it was lol ...I think the Drs wont agree just because there is a chance it could change....my scan tech agreed at the 17 week scan that she knew it was a girl at 13 weeks but they arent supposed to say anything that early lol..I had soo many people tell me.."i wont be surprised if you go and they tell you its a boy"..haha on them!! lol..

sorry its kinda hard to see but here is my baby girls potty shots....the arrow is pointing to her girly parts then theres a pic of her butt and long legs....im sure we would of seen it if it was a boy. this was at 20 weeks but at one of my next apps im going to ask to make sure

Attachments

• P5120019.jpg
    P5120019.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 79
  • P5120022.jpg
    P5120022.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 64
I had my ultrasounds done at 12.4 and 14.2 weeks and told boy. 99% sure but everyone says there is no way to tell this early but I don't believe that.

Here is my little girl from my private sexing scan at 16 weeks (15 + 6 actually, I cheated and went a day early cos I was so excited!)

https://i691.photobucket.com/albums/vv272/Charliedae/BABYBONDMANCHESTER_7copy.jpg

Plus my husband is cypriot and in Greece and cyprus they sex the babies at the 12 week scan as standard. The greek family could not beleive we don't do that in the UK!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->