Post you Genders/scan to compare!

lol thats worse thing about comparing it makes you doubt your own :haha:

You got that right. My little girl #5 looks nothing like her sisters' potty shots. lol. I was comparing on here too and mine don't look like any of the girl potty shots.

Can you post piccy? x Think im obssessed with potty shots lol

Sure thing.

scan0007.jpg

I know the whole 3 line thing but I'm not buying it. I'm going to see if my doctor will send me for another scan. Her parts are thin and sticking out there. It just doesn't look like her sisters'.

My scanner is not working at the moment or I would scan in the other 4 scan pics.

Yes just to make sure, just dont go out buying just yet.

Yes just to make sure, just dont go out buying just yet.

Too late. I even ripped the tags and washed and hung them. Plus side my hubby's 2 cousins are expecting and 1 of them is having a girl for sure.

Oops this is why i wont go buy anything till my 20wk scan just incase gender scan wrong.

It does look like a girl to me mommy, but I hope you manage to get a rescan for reassurance xxx

Thanks ladies!! I hope more people put up their scans.. it's great having them all in one thread like this :)

I think we all make the mistake of comparing bumps/scans and def potty shots...I know I am paranoid about mine, as mine seems to not look like any ive seen on here....x

I have a 22 week ultrasound photo ,but i don,t know is i know how to read this photo right...can we mistake babys private for umbilical cord????Well here is my photo:flower::blue::pink:???????????...open for your comments

Def looks like a little winky to me...:blue:

I have a 22 week ultrasound photo ,but i don,t know is i know how to read this photo right...can we mistake babys private for umbilical cord????Well here is my photo:flower::blue::pink:???????????...open for your comments

Looks like :blue: to me.

I think we all make the mistake of comparing bumps/scans and def potty shots...I know I am paranoid about mine, as mine seems to not look like any ive seen on here....x

I know what you mean. It doesn't seem like my lil girls potty shot looks like the others on here either. However, it doesn't look like any of the boys on here or my sons. lol

Looks like :blue: to me.

I know what you mean. It doesn't seem like my lil girls potty shot looks like the others on here either. However, it doesn't look like any of the boys on here or my sons. lol

Hi all just to get back to you all...i have had my second U/S and DR says it,s a BOY!!!!!!!
:happydance::baby::blue::saywhat:\\:D/:holly:
We are soo happy ;)
Now we hope the days will fly by...till SEpt!

To follow up..we had our second U/S scan and now it,s for sure..it,s a boy!!!!!For all that guessed right good job1:thumbup:
We are so impaitient to meet our lil sunshine...he,s two sisters are over the moon to get a lil brother :):kiss::hugs:

To follow up..we had our second U/S scan and now it,s for sure..it,s a boy!!!!!For all that guessed right good job1:thumbup:
We are so impaitient to meet our lil sunshine...he,s two sisters are over the moon to get a lil brother :):kiss::hugs:

Congrats on your baby boy! :blue:

I also ended up having another ultrasound at 26+2 to double check baby's gender. And she is without a doubt all girl! :happydance:

Here is the ultrasound pic at 26+2 for anyone who wants to see

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y90/BloomedGurl/259895_10150197699161572_508766571_7440037_2565571_n.jpg

Yay she is still a she :) You must be happy and relieved now hun...I am still yet to have my princess confirmed, so roll on 5 weeks time when hopefully I do x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->