• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Post you Genders/scan to compare!

Here are my baby Girl's potty shots :) xx 16+5 Private Gender Scan.

Attachments

• 242647_10150281530586241_538506240_9468826_7833633_o.jpg
    242647_10150281530586241_538506240_9468826_7833633_o.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 80
  • CLAIRE_2.jpg
    CLAIRE_2.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 57
Plus my husband is cypriot and in Greece and cyprus they sex the babies at the 12 week scan as standard. The greek family could not beleive we don't do that in the UK!

what are the stats on how often they are wrong? :shrug: any idea?

Those are all very clear girls. I have another ultrasound today. I want to make sure there is still a penis there. I am 15 weeks. Do you girls think if I still see a wee-wee then it is pretty sure it is a boy?

Id say if its a noticeable winky...then its more than likely a boy...I would ask in the main forum..."How many women have been told a boy at 15 weeks and found out a girl later" and see what response you get....

Id say if its a noticeable winky...then its more than likely a boy...I would ask in the main forum..."How many women have been told a boy at 15 weeks and found out a girl later" and see what response you get....

I just did. Thank you. Let's see what everyone says.

Plus my husband is cypriot and in Greece and cyprus they sex the babies at the 12 week scan as standard. The greek family could not beleive we don't do that in the UK!

what are the stats on how often they are wrong? :shrug: any idea?

Hey, I really wouldn't know, but I was out in Cyprus at the weekend and was talking about it with them and one of them is 13 weeks pregnant and has already been sexed as having a boy. They said that it is mostly very accurate but sometimes wrong but they seemed very confident that it should be done at that stage and didn't believe me when I said we didn't do it until 20 weeks, they thought I was lying to them, the pregnant couple I spoke to are also getting scans every 1-2 weeks as standard, by the doctor!!!!

Here are some great links, particularily the 2nd one regarding accuracy.

https://www.baby2see.com/gender/external_genitals.html

https://www.baby2see.com/gender/study_ultrasound.html

Thanks for the links..its crazy that its 88% at 12 weeks... I mean thats pretty good..a lot better than the 50/50 that most people will tell you!!

I know! It's very accurate! I just can't get my head around the pics in the first link of the boy and girl genitals at 9-11 weeks!!!!! you can see when they use the angle of the nub at 12 weeks rather than the presence of a penis, the girls is bigger than the boys!!!!

Its a girl but whenever we try and get a picture of her this is what she does :dohh:

Attachments

• 20wkhide.jpg
    20wkhide.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 66
I'm having a girl. I had two ultrasounds scheduled for yesterday the first was for my 20 wk scan from the doctors office & the second was for this research group i'm doing. The 20wk scan from my doctor (anatomy scan) was rescheduled for tuesday June 7th.

I went to the research one & they said they weren't allowed to tell me the sex unless my doctor told me. So when i went to get the scan I acted like my doctor told me it was a girl to fool the tech and it worked. She confirmed it was a girl TWICE lol But didnt take any pictures of that area. Also baby girl was being difficult we hardly got any pictures of her she was cuddled up next to my placenta using it as a shield ! hopefully will have better pics on tuesday :D

Congrats on your little girl! My little man would not be cooperative either. He wouldn't move in the ER so the tech did the vaginal wand and his bits were right in plain view! :haha::haha: I hope you do get all the pics that you need next go around! I like the way you tricked the tech!

Thanks Congrats on your boy :) & haha yeah I know but i HAD to find out!! & ugh i hope so this is what we get whenever we try and take a picture

Attachments

• 20wkhide.jpg
    20wkhide.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 13
Its a girl but whenever we try and get a picture of her this is what she does :dohh:

aww ure baby girl is camera shy lol thats to sute....my baby girl likes to punch the scanner thing or the doppler everytime....all the pix i have of her, her left arm is always up

sammiesfirst- have you tried (and i know this is naughty) a can of red bull and then leaning forwards for 10 mins before scan? thats how i got my baby out of that position

Here's our boy at our 19 week private scan :cloud9: Also showing off his gorgeous profile pic at our 20 week scan cause I just love it
boy bits.jpgOliver 20 weeks........jpg

Gender scan at 16+5 days saying girl, hope they correct cos im still paranoid it will be a boy :dohh:

Attachments

• baby girl 005 - Copy.jpg
    baby girl 005 - Copy.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 50
My little boy

Attachments

• 227795_208791069153395_100000675111190_623777_8196844_n.jpg
    227795_208791069153395_100000675111190_623777_8196844_n.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 39
Brieanan at 20 weeks..STILL a girl!! lol I am officially not worried about her turning into a boy now lol...

Attachments

• still girl 20 weeeks.jpg
    still girl 20 weeeks.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 40
Brieanan at 20 weeks..STILL a girl!! lol I am officially not worried about her turning into a boy now lol...

Awww cute... cant wait for my 20wk one im a nervous wreck :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"