Post your 12-13 week potty shots

Just wanted to update that the baby is definitely a boy! :cloud9:

Just wanted to update and say I ended up with a little fella so my feeling was correct :)

I know totally early but this is my 11 week 3 day potty shot... Tech is thinking boy because of the very noticeable parts but said although she's quite sure not to get my hopes up 100%. I go in Saturday for a private gender scan and I will be 15 1/2 weeks

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 9
Wow mrsgax our potty shots look identical!

So I know they are unreliable because of the genital tubercle, but I really want to compare all of them we can gather for fun! I cannot find anything online that compares multiple fetuses via ultrasound at this gestation. Obviously, cause it is unreliable, but some claim that they can tell, and others, say no. So post your 12 week potty shots and then lets update when we know for sure! :thumbup:

This my my 12 week 4 day potty shot and the tech said that it looks like a boy. Also based off of the nub too, but this is just potty shot fun.

13w2d he was measurong 13w4d. Confirmed multiple times.

Attachments

• photo_zpsd1a9d59e.png
    photo_zpsd1a9d59e.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 25
Hi ladies, this does sound like fun trying to guess. I am not going to find out but I think its fun trying to guess ourselves lol I can't tell whats a nub or not lol

Heres a pic 12w3d what do you think, boy or girl? Heart beat was 166 :)

Attachments

• Snapshot baby hall.jpg
    Snapshot baby hall.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 16
MY 12 WEEK POTTY SHOT ;) sonographer said he was leaning towards a boy

Attachments

• bub.jpg
    bub.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 19

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.