• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Post your new stuff!

They are pretty big. When I first got it I thought they'd send me the wrong size or that it had been labelled up incorrectly. I was assured it would shrink after a good few warm prewashes. It has shrunk but is still a big large compared to my others.

the rise is so long! Roman looked like simon cowell in his :dohh:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/IMAG0650.jpg

lolol

ahahaha!:rofl: awh bless him!

Just got a T&T :happydance: cant wait til it arrives!

Ooh which one did you get? I wanted the inked butterflies but no funds :-( I do have a custom on order though but it's still going to be another 4 weeks at least!

The fox one!

401770_466096323403793_195466847133410_1924849_1511124438_n.jpg

so adorbs.

im gonna need to destash soon :( Got an alexis taylor custom spot coming up, want to buy the HL nappy of the month thing and have a butterfly party custom coming up soon. Oh and a LLS wool interlock soaker! Yikes.

Love it Blah! I need more Alexis Taylor's, *only* got one and one on the way lol! Is that the butterfly party co-op? I didn't bother going in for that cos I don't suppose I'd get much wear out of it by the time it got here :-(

Waiting for loads of fluffy post atm, don't think my postie likes me lol

Yeah its the coop, will be not til Nov but will arrive in time for Romans birthday in Dec. I'm having it Alice in wonderland themed and my AT is nightmare before Christmas hopefully.

Ooh lovely! Fi will be 2 in January and both her sisters were out of nappies before 2 so didn't think there was much point :-( We've got a butterfly party preloved otw though

The fox one!

401770_466096323403793_195466847133410_1924849_1511124438_n.jpg

so adorbs.

im gonna need to destash soon :( Got an alexis taylor custom spot coming up, want to buy the HL nappy of the month thing and have a butterfly party custom coming up soon. Oh and a LLS wool interlock soaker! Yikes.

Gorgeous! What's a T&T?

I just got my dispatch notice for my WNs. :D

I wanted the rainbow sprite but can't justify the expense :'(
It was crazy the bloodbath to get them! lol

I am kinda glad I had to sit that one out Thumper!

T&T is tweedlebee and tweedlebum Kess

eek i know! hate when people moan about not getting one in time :dohh:

Very mixed emotions about my WN that have just arrived. :cry:

I ordered three nappies (FF OS pockets), plus inserts, and two sets of breastpads. TBH I think the amount I spent possibly set me up for disappointment IYKWIM, though I've never been disappointed with WN before. In my (and their) defence, I'm sleep deprived and possibly hormonal and I've been hyping these up in my mind waiting for them (as you do). :blush:

The one is lovely, purple minkee with bees embroidered on it. Very happy. :happydance: The second is rainbow stripes from red at the back through to purple at the front. Nice, but I think the way I've seen the green I picked on the computer is not quite true to life, IYSWIM. Can't be helped, just one downside to ordering online, but a smidgen annoying (though almost certainly the fault of my computer, not blaming WN at all). Still looks nice though, and I'll get used to the green. Though being FF OS the blue stripe won't be visible for a bit - I didn't think that through! :dohh:

The third was the one I'd been looking forward to most. It's a green gelato minkee with an applique owl on it. I love applique, think it looks so pretty, but the 'look' of the one on my nappy is very different to the picture on the site. They've used minkee instead of cotton, and plain colours instead of patterned material - I've only ever seen applique with patterned cotton-y type material, which is what the one on their site is (in fact I think all of their applique pics are). It does say that the fabrics available for them to applique with are different to those in the picture, but assumed they were broadly similar, different patterns and colours, yes, but not a totally different type of material and plain rather than patterned. This is the one I ordered, though I asked for no pink because I hate the colour:
https://weenotions.co.uk/images/hootapplique4.jpg
It's pretty and fancy. The one on my nappy looks sort of... basic? childish? because of the block colours. Silly I know, and quite prepared that I'm possibly over-reacting, but it wasn't what I ordered.

Regarding one set of breastpads, the print is bigger than anticipated so only one of the multicoloured ladybird print ladybirds fits on each pad. Out of bright pink, lime green or orange the colour ladybird they picked to put on both pads is... pink :dohh:. Even though there's a note with the order saying I hate pink. Admittedly the note was written relating to the applique but still.

I dunno. I feel all out of sorts and silly for feeling so bothered over a stupid nappy ffs, but... you know.

:hugs: Have you emailed them about it? I'm sure they'd rather you had a product you were happy with then not.

If its not personalised you can return it hun. The girls at wn are very nice and their customer service is fab. Have you got a pic?

My lush HL rainbow (mine is the one on the left)

Cannot wait for this to arrive! :D

Attachments

• hl fluff.jpg
    hl fluff.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
o just seen that on fb with your name so thought it was yours. its lovely. i have a few hls on my want next list. is it ai2?

o just seen that on fb with your name so thought it was yours. its lovely. i have a few hls on my want next list. is it ai2?

Indeed it is.

Very excited about it. Can't believe how quick she's got it done. Very impressed as I only paid my invoice 7 days ago.

What's on your want list? :D

im gonna get her nappy of the month on monday for 3 months from july-sep which will be a playscape, scrappy & rainbow! all surprises :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->