Posted in TTC but probably better to post here!

Skywalker

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm again in that state where I have some interesting stuff happening with my body and think I could be pregnant but am trying to balance the hope with the knowledge that I've been in this position many times before and ended up not being pregnant. It's a good thing I WASN'T pregnant those times in the past because I wasn't with the right person and it wasn't the right time, but my drive to be a mother is getting stronger and now that I'm with the right person, buying a house, settling in, and not getting any younger (and seeing my friends having beautiful babies) I can't help really hoping that I am and reading SO much into all of my possible signs.

We're not actively trying but we're not using any contraception at all, not even pull out method. I've been nauseas for two weeks, boobs sore, very tired (mostly feel it in my eyes) and oddly emotional, etc. Also developed acne on my forehead which I haven't had since I was like... thirteen. And the other night, had a dream I was getting an exam and sonogram from a female doctor who turned to the guy (wasn't my boyfriend in the dream which was kind of funny, was a friend) and said matter of factly, "She's pregnant." He freaked out and was like, "She didn't tell me that!" and I was like, "I didn't know!" and she turned to me and again said very matter of factly, "You're pregnant." When I was waking up but wasn't quite fully awake, I was like, wow, I'll have to tell my boyfriend I'm pregnant, and then woke up fully and realized it was just a dream. But it was just this STRONG feeling that I am pregnant (at least when I was just waking up) I did a dollar store pee test (probably too early, got my "period" for two days a week earlier than my normal period would arrive and tested right after) and it was negative but I can't shake feeling that I'm pregnant because I've just never been this consistently nauseas for this long ever at any point in my life lol. It's just weird.

Just wondering how you ladies have coped with this journey to motherhood and the feeling of wondering if these things you're experiencing are signs or aren't signs, waiting for pregnancy results, etc. Does it drive you crazy, or is it just me?

Also, this may be a bit disrelated, but how come it seems like some women only need to think about sex to become pregnant and others try for years without success? Like I say, I haven't been actively trying and this is the very first time in my life that I've had 100% unprotected sex in my relationship so I haven't been trying all that long. Just seems like there were opportunities before in my past for me to become pregnant, i.e. missing a pill (used to take the pill, haven't for years) etc. Makes me a little concerned about my ability to conceive? Anyway, like I say, new at this and I really appreciate your answers :D

OK.. so when was that bleed? When was the last time that you tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->