Posted in TTC no answer..

ArmyWife91210

2 Angel Babies
Reaction score
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/lauraxlynne/skjskdj.jpg 4/9
https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/lauraxlynne/pos.jpg 4/12

update!

I THOUGHT THAT I OVULATED THE 9TH, BUT I COMPARE IT TO THIS PICTURE AND IT LOOKS A WHOLE LOT MORE POSITIVE. AND IM GETTING OVULATION CRAMPING THIS MORNING. BUT I TOOK TWO YESTERDAY AND THEY WERE SO FAINT? COULD THIS MEAN MY OVULATION DAY WAS OFF...

sorry, my phone is an droid 2 and doesn't like to focus on close up objects. I took this today, and I was very happy to see such dark lines, as of the last week they have all been very faint!

Idk if it's positive, but it's def leading up to so, it looks AS dark as the refrence line. I plan on testing again tomorrow..

I also checked my CM today, and it was very WET not Egg whitey.. Is there anyway that you can no have EGCM and still ovulate?
This is our first month using Pre seed..

Hey hun it looks good but pics a bit blurey.Yes you can O without having ewcm.Id take no chances and bd anyway.Id do another opk tomorrow also just to make sure.So gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo and BD lol.Baby dust hun xoxoxox

We Bd already! I'm not letting it go to waste! Thank you for your response I appreciate it! Hoping that all of these fertility things I'm doing is going to work! hooah!
Thanks Irish Girl1

No probs hun:)You so very welcome.Theres nothing worse than unanswered posts xoxoxoxoxJust looked at the pic again and id ssay defo POS wahoooooooo !!!GO GET YOUR EGGY PREGGY!!!!

getting close!! BD!! And I have a droid 2 also, it takes horrid pics!! :)

Just took another one tonight.. and its AS dark. not darker. but, I'm getting dul achey pains in my ovarys and WET cm.. no eg white. We bd'd this morning, I want to do it again tonight. But I don't want to lower the sperm count.. so I'm shooting for tomorrow AM? but if I'm getting the aching.. Should I do it tonight.. gr! I'm confused. lol

Either hun.Youl be well covered:)Go catch that eggy x x

you'll be covered, and I wouldn't worry about the CM, mine was never what all the books said it would be like during O, so i relied pretty much on OPKs!

Well I took a test today, and it's getting lighter, so I'm guessing that I O'd and we've been covered the past 3 days, morning and night. So I'm just taking today as 1 dpo..

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! For 1dpo hun.Welcome to the dark side of torture hehehehehehe;)

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a43/lauraxlynne/pos.jpg

Just took this this morning, and does it not look (+)?!

LOL Yup thats a defo +opk?!?!?!?!LOL get bding just in case hun lol{again}

Haha I think DH is getting mad @ me, it's been 2 times a day, 4 days straight, I just don't want to miss it! :(

LMAO ha ha ha ha God love them{ya right hehehe} it would be worse if they werent getting any at all haaaaahaaaaaa just remind him of that lol;)

Lmao! haha Yes, I know! I keep telling him theres a lot of men that would love to be in his shoes ;) Bahaha

do it every night laura! we did :) more than once a day. :)

I never get answers in TTC either :/ my last two post have gone with no answers or replies. Dint worry.

I didn't have EWCM either. Just really watery. Your test look promising. BD your heart out! Good luck and FX for you!

My temps have dropped, and they are 97.2-97.3. The norm post ovulation, so it's not lookin to good for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->