Posted this on another site need hope!!

Hoping84

Reaction score
Possible ectopic
Post a reply

1 post • Page 1 of 1
Possible ectopic
by Brandi84 » Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:47 pm

Hi everyone I am new to this site but have been reading a lot of your stories. I am 4 weeks and six days today. I first went to the er on Saturday. They didnt do a blood test or a urine test. Just a pelvic exam and said I wAs pregnant and sent me home. Told me to go to ob on Monday. Well Monday I had a ultrasound and my blood drawn. The doc couldn't see anything in my uterus but did see a spot on my left ovary so he thought it was possible ectopic. He sent me to radiology for another ultrasound after. Well during the wait he sent me down to the er to be put in a bed after a couple hours he came in and was about to give me the shot to basically abort it. My husband asked to see ultrasound pics from the radiology. The doctor then says he hadnt read the report yet from radiology but thought I was having a ectopic and wanted me to get the medicine. I refused because I wanted another opinion. So I went to a different hospital yesterday. Had another ultrasound done. The tech didn't act like she seen it on there because she asked questions as to who told me those things.she also told me I have a tilted uterus. Well the er doc looks at the ultrasound pics and tells me he thinks it's a ectopic on my ovaries because of the size. He tells me he's going to bring in the medicine. Well after that a ob doctor comes in and tells me he wouldn't feel right giving me the medicine unless he was 100% sure that is what it is. They still cannot see anything on u/s and my levels were 2389 so now I am going back Thursday for another hcg test and Friday u/s.. I am scared, I don't feel it's ectopic but I have had spotting around the time for my period. I have had a ectopic before and it just seemed different but that was six years ago and this is the first time I have been pregnant since.

Hi, i dont have any experience of eptopic but didn't want to r&r. I defo think you're right to get a second opinion. You are still very early and that's prob why they couldn't see anything in your uterus. As for your bleeding - a lot of women experience this around When their period is due so it could be down to that. Have you had pain on the side the ER doc is suggesting the eptopic is on? It's a tricky one cos leaving an eptopic is dangerous for you - but you may have a perfectly normal pregnancy in there just waiting to show in a couple of weeks. I hope someone with actual (useful) experience of this replies as I feel I haven't really been much help, but wanted to lend some support xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->