Postive OPK as an HPT plus other queries!

Essex

Reaction score
What do you think lovely ladies….

This month would have been my due month after having to go through an extremely traumatic TFMR back in November so have been a bit anxious and down but on what would have been by due date on the 9th May I finally ovulated…well I say ovulated, I finally got a very strong positive on an opk, line appeared as soon as I dipped it. I have not had one for the last two months since I had a chemical back in Feb and before that I didn’t either since the TFMR in November. I took this to be a comforting sign that on my due date my body suddenly seemed to start ‘working’. Well we made sure we BD loads around that time to hopefully catch the egg.

The thing is I now feel out this month but for the last 2 days I’ve been getting a line on opks. I know, I’m obsessed with peeing on them! I did one just for fun about 4 days ago and nothing but Monday 9dpo and Tuesday 10 dpo I did them and I got a line…albeit a faint one but there is still a noticeable line there, no squinting required! Boobs feel firmer and a bit sore round the sides and I have been feeling pretty tired recently but other than that nothing really. Got masses of CM for days after ovulation and my CP is now medium and a bit squishy, when I was pg in Feb it was high and hard and very difficult to reach. I know it’s not a reliable indicator but I now think I’m out. Feel a bit fed up now. AF is due Sunday and I really thought I might be this month just in time for by DPs birthday on Friday, extra present! :( Bugger!

Anyway I’m waiting for some ebay cheapie pg tests to arrive so will try those but in the meantime I will carry on obsessing! Feel like I will never have a baby at this rate and I don't want millions...one would be nice...please!:shrug:

Anyone else felt out and then been pleasantly surprised?
xx

I don't know about the OPK thing, but I know when I first got my BFP I thought for sure AF was just playing tricks on me and would be late. Your not out until the witch shows up. Good luck on your BFP!

Well bugger me if the OPKs were right and 5 hpts later (yes 5!) I got 5 BFPs!!! So the little opk experiment worked. :)

Feel a little numb though....it was such a lovely present to give my DP on this birthday though. Off work today after having the most awful migraine during the night and this morning. Also off to the docs as the day before AF would have been due and the day it was due I've been having brown discharge. After much searching t'internet it seems its quite normal although still nervous as this is how my chemical pregnancy ended on February. I have no cramping at all though so fingers crossed.

It does make me sad that pregnancy after loss can have all the sparkle taken out of it...I should be jumping for joy...which inside i am but being quietly cautious...not fair is it really.

Praying for a sticky Pea.
xx

congratulations and praying for a sticky one for you. PMA and a healthy and happy 9 months x

I feel the same way I have been peeing on OPK's for almost 2 weeks and I have gotten dark lines since. pics to show u
HPT's are BFN and I am due for af Monday
from cd 21 to cd 23
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/CD222.jpg

tonight cd 27
https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y70/SnL41296/CD273.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members