Postman Pat!

calm

Reaction score
Wow. What happened? I know I'm an old bird (just turned 41) but I can't believe the change in Postman Pat. It used to be on the tele when I was a kid. Now it looks quite similar but that the episodes are crammed with action and that he has a dozen vehicles including a motorbike, several sized vans, a land rover and a helicopter! In my day the best action got was when a parcel got lost! Its quite good actually and my twins enjoy both the show and the books. I daren't dig out the old episodes that were on when I was young, the twins would laugh in my face! (as I speak Postman Pat is getting a rocket to work by pulling it along using his helicopter! ) Question: why doesn't Jess ever get a helmet seeing he is always a copilot!

You may enjoy this:

https://hurrahforgin.com/2013/11/21/an-open-letter-to-postman-pat/

Oh and I have had far too many conversations about this.

:rofl: Yes, reflects a lot of my thoughts! I still want to start a campaign to get Jess safe! Every time he gets on that motorbike and saw meeeeeiiiwwww I want to slap PP for putting on his helmet and not thinking of his poor moggy's head!

I really love the classic cartoons we play them to our girls on YouTube Postman Pat and Fireman Sam Etc . They have all changed so much now and I am not even an old bird lol

Such a shame they go with the times and ruin good charming cartoons . I've only seen the new ones a handful of times

Don't get started on the Bob the builder!

I miss the old Postman Pat too! I don't like the modern ones at all with all his new vehicles and gadgets. A lot of shows seem to be over complicated these days!

The two episodes we watched today:

- Postman pat's van stopped because of running out of petrol to which he said "Oh No ! i know I should have filled the van up at the last station!" No Sh*t postman pat lol

- His son and his friends want to go the cinema but don't have a baby sitter for the baby, so Postman Pat decides in his wisdom to offer to take the baby with him in the van as he delivers the letters

LOL! The adults in Postman Pat are so silly. It always seems to be the children who have to sort the sort out the problems :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->