Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

terripeachy

Reaction score
Let me know your dates, and I'll add you!
:dust::dust::dust:

March 1
March 2
March 3
March 4
March 5
:witch: felcity 45
March 6
March 7
:witch: battyatty
:witch: kaysbc

March 8
:witch:MomOf3Girls
:witch: terripeachy

March 9
:witch: shannongmac
:witch:garfie

March 10
:witch: Nikki1979
March 11
March 12
:witch: kfs1
:witch: Milty

March 13
March 14
:witch: Wish4another1
:witch: Driving280

March 15 (Ides)
March 16
:witch: Kayotic
March 17 (St. Patty's Day!)
:witch:Lynny77
:witch: StranjeGirl
:witch: Blueshoney

March 18
March 19
March 20
March 21
:witch: Paula08049
:witch: moni77

March 22
:witch: kholtmann
March 23
March 24
:witch:Taurus8484
March 25
March 26
:witch: Redclaire
:witch: makiaaubrey
:witch: ErosePW

March 27
March 28
March 29
March 30
:witch: battyatty
:witch: garfie

March 31
:witch: nessaw
:witch: Hopethisyear
:witch: Dylis
Lavender1975
Wish4another1

:dust::dust::dust:

March 12th please! I am a Sullivan (married into an Irish family) so maybe this will be my month!

You got it. That green is hard on my eyes. I may have to make it a darker green. hee hee. I hope this is your month too, kfs1.

Way to take the bull by the horns or uh leprichauns by the sparkly hats... Uh.... way to go Terri for starting the march testing thread!!! I'll take the 14th!!!

That leprechaun with a sparkly hat better do me some good! hee hee. You're welcome. I think I have a color scheme that I like now, too. Phew!

Hi Terripeachy,

Can you put me down for the 5th :flower: My Mum is Irish :D

8th, pretty please! :happydance: That's me being excited to join in on a testing thread again, with a good chance.

I'll have the 26th feeling positive this month OH promises me he will go for his SA results this week.:thumbup:

https://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/st-patricks/st-patricks-day-smiley-emoticon.gif

I'll take the 9th! I'm a McNamara so hopefully March will be lucky for me!

Marking!

My stupid cycle is so light I am not even sure it's a cycle. My lining was 9 at cd12, and then I used progesterone so it should be really heavy. Ugh.

I have a cd3 scan tomorrow morning, so I guess I will know then if its a real period or not.

Welcome shannon! Sorry about the loss of your house and pups and all. Hopefully a BFP this month will brighten your spirits. :hugs:

Kay-Just let me know..I'm in limbo as well, so I hear ya.

I hope this March thread is as successful as the Feb one! I have Irish ancestry too so hope it's a lucky month!

I'm going to be optimistic that I'll ovulate this cycle and go for testing on the 21st. It might be weird to be happy about a nice flowing AF, but since I haven't had one in the 7 months I've been off the pill since the withdrawal period, I'm hopeful it's a sign that my body is getting in gear to have normal cycles finally!

I hope things are getting back to normal for you too, Fezzle. Whenever you're ready to put a date, just say the word. I'll be here. *groan* hee hee.

:ninja: stalking at the minute ladies - not sure at all where I am in my cycle - had a fever :wacko:

So just popped on to wish you all tons of :dust::dust::dust: and may we all be as lucky as the February thread:happydance:

No Irish in me - only Scottish can that count :haha:

:hugs:

X

garfie-Yes, Scottish counts. I'll be terri O'peachy once March gets here, or I O, whichever comes first. :haha:

cd3 scan went fine! I start femara tonight.
My cd12 scan is the 4th, I will trigger that night, ovulate the 6th so I will start testing the 16th.

Hi ladies can I join? No idea what date yet, I suspect AF is on her way already but my cycles are all over the place since my MC in December. Hopefully we'll get another cycle in before the end of March.

Oh, and I hope my born and bred Irish blood will bring babydust to us all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->