• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Hi ladies can I join? No idea what date yet, I suspect AF is on her way already but my cycles are all over the place since my MC in December. Hopefully we'll get another cycle in before the end of March.

Oh, and I hope my born and bred Irish blood will bring babydust to us all!!

Yay another Irish Lady! We are so rare on here! :happydance:

Terri Saw your temp jump this morning, see I said dont give up, I think this is your O jump! :happydance::happydance::hugs::flower:

Hi Conina-Sure you can join. Let me know when you get a date.

Atty-I know!! I think I can say that I'm terri O'peachy now. Phew! Thanks for the positivity. I was struggling yesterday.

Hi March ladies, looks like I'll be joining the March thread if you guys have the room for me :haha: the witch showed up this morning and I have pretty regular cycles so you can put me down for the 21 of March. I am going for my first acupuncture appointment next Monday and I'm very excited. Anyone else try acupuncture? This will be my first time ever. Lots of :dust: for March!

Of course there is room for you, silly. Sorry the witch got you. :hugs: I will put you down for the 21st. I have never done acupuncture, but some people love it. Let us know how it turns out. :)

Paula - Me I tried it on Saturday - it was weird:wacko: - don't wanna clog this thread up.

Head to my sig where my journal is - you should find all about it in there:wacko:

I am having my 2nd lot on Friday - so can't have been to bad can it?:flower:

:hugs:

X

Paula - Me I tried it on Saturday - it was weird:wacko: - don't wanna clog this thread up.

Head to my sig where my journal is - you should find all about it in there:wacko:

I am having my 2nd lot on Friday - so can't have been to bad can it?:flower:

:hugs:

X

Heading over to read now. Thank you!!

I'm now into the 2ww! 1 dpo, soon to be 2 dpo. I just hope we bd'ed enough. I think I O'ed during church on Sunday. I can usually feel it happen. This time, both sides were feeling equally painful during O, so maybe two eggs? :shrug: Both sides released an egg (or so it felt) when #3 was conceived, and she had a vanishing twin. Hopefully this cycle at least one of those eggs gets fertilized, if not both. And church is a good place to be when o'ing. That has to be a good sign, right?

Momof3-Yeah! I think that's a good sign. And both sides too. Watch out!! hee hee. Maybe a month off was a good thing. fxfxfx.

Ladies, I am testing on the 22nd. The doctor said that everything worked last month, everything except the BFP that is, so we are trying the same formula. I started my Clomid last night - fingers crossed and prayers said. This is a particularly hard month since I miscarried three years ago on March 24th. It would be nice to have a happy memory of March rather than the sad one.

You got it! I'll mark you down, and yes, something good in March would be wonderful.

Hope everyones cycle is moving along well!

I havent caught up - this babysitting thing is keeping me SO BUSY which is good.
My ovaries are going to bust. He is just so freaking adorable. My son is SO good with him. I can't wait to give him a sibling.

Here is a picture I took yesterday. HOW CUTE IS THIS GUY?!
12148_10152045848719069_564524950_n.jpg

Ladies, I am testing on the 22nd. The doctor said that everything worked last month, everything except the BFP that is, so we are trying the same formula. I started my Clomid last night - fingers crossed and prayers said. This is a particularly hard month since I miscarried three years ago on March 24th. It would be nice to have a happy memory of March rather than the sad one.

Good luck!

Atty, did you test? Your chart looks triphasic!

Good luck for this cycle, kholtmann!

What a cutie, Kayotic!

What a cutie, Kayotic!

Such a laid back baby, too. He reminds me so much of my own son. We're 3 days in and I have yet to see a tear.

It does not help the baby rabies.

He is adorable, and no crying? What?! That's fantastic.
I love his teeth and everything about him.

Kholtmann ~ Good luck! I hope you get your happy memory this March.

Kayotic ~ He is so adorable!

Where is ERose? I haven't seen her at all since I've gotten on more often again.

Hi Ladies!
I'm starting my IUI injectables tomorrow so hopefully I'll be testing by around the 26th??
My little boy was born on the 18th March but i spent the 17th walking around the Rotunda hospital as the Dublin Paddy's day parade went by the window! We were like, yay, the whole of Dublin has a party going for our arrival!!
Here's hoping this March is as lucky for us!
Lá Feile Pádraig shona duit!! :happydance::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->