Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Batty - I can remember one Mother's Day breakfast in bed from the youngest (he was nearly 6) he made me a chocolate spread sandwich with a glass of wine:haha:

I know that kid will go far:happydance:

So testing buddy - you got your dandelions ready :haha:

:hugs:

X

:hugs: Put me down for AF witch flew in early, hope to see soon BFP to end up the month

Well I have tested everyday and I just get stark white BFN's... I could pee on dandelions but I have a feeling they would just laugh!!! I'm just waiting for the wicked witch to show up...
:coffee:

Oh Dylis! I'm sorry, babe. That **^^* is the worst!! Onto April! The testing thread is already up.

garfie-I love the wine for breakfast. My kind of boy. hee hee. I guess you'll be having Chinese for dinner, huh? I'll check your journal.

Wish-Happy Anniversary!! I hope you guys are doing something fun today.

Thanks Terri - my hubby is sick - he's already back in bed :-/ poor guy... So we are just hanging at the house...

terripeachy: He is an OB/GYN but obviously he doesn't know clomid. I am going to ask about Fermera. We are only "trying" until I turn 44 in August. That will be our limit so I am really praying hard.

Good luck for April, everyone! I'm going to wait to see if I ovulate first before joining another testing thread to just sit on the sidelines.

Back on the meds ladies...hopefully I get to IUI in April!!
Aww mother's day brekkie in bed yesterday...2 croistants, a jumbo sausage and a can of diet coke...food of the Gods!!
Right, off this sad March thread and on to the sparkly springtime April thread, feeling optimistic ladies...and Mr. Gary Barlow is in town tonight!!:happydance::haha::blush::thumbup::winkwink:

Have fun Redclaire!
Hope-Sorry to hear about the witch. Onto April is right. :hugs:

Sorry for all of the witches. :( Very happy that this month is almost over for us ladies - what a depressing month.

We're waiting for one more and then I can close out the month. Depressing is right! I can't believe we haven't had ONE BFP. April definitely has to be better.

Lavender1975, check in when you can, babe.

Ugh, what a terrible month... Been away a little, as the incessant chemical pregnancies are messing with my mind. Hope next month is better for everyone!

I was soooo sure I was oving today. I have the ewcm, the cramps, everything. I nearly didn't test, I was so sure. But no smilie today :shrug:. V weird.

Conina - when I am trying to catch the surge I test more than once a day - usually in the am and in the evening... because my surge tends to hit between noon-6...
keep testing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"