Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Redclaire, my DS was born in the middle of the Olympic opening ceremony so there were quite a few fireworks for him too!!

Hi ladies! I'll be testing March 17 I think. Just waiting to O now. This is cycle 7. I saw the doctor on Monday and she referred me to a gyno so I'm just waiting for that call. Anyways, wanted to say hello!

Hi!
I will also be testing st patty's day! At least I am going to try to wait til then :blush:

Redclaire, my DS was born in the middle of the Olympic opening ceremony so there were quite a few fireworks for him too!!

That's hilarious! it's like thanks guys I know my baba is that amazing!!
Loved the London Olympics, I was off on maternity leave so watched like nearly every sport!

The funniest bit was the next day, when I was doped up and totally sleep-deprived, and one of the MWs was talking to me about the opening ceremony and dropped in "..and then the queen jumped out of a helicopter..."

I was looking at her thinking "Ok, I KNOW you didn't say what I think you said, what the hell...???"

Those are great stories Conina and Redclaire. A celebration for you and your babies!!

Terri - Can you put me down for the 9 March (although you know I will begin testing sooner:haha:)

:dust::dust::dust: ladies

:hugs:

X

March 14 for me! I will be on vacation in the Caribbean then so maybe I won't test as obsessively...

Hey Driving! I'll mark you down.
We booked a vacation to the Bahamas the following week. I can't wait to be someplace where it's warm and I can just chill out and do what I want. Of course, my testing date is before we leave so it may be my last chance to wear a bathing suit! HA!!HA!! Wishful thinking..

I'll mark you down.

Ooh, sounds good, Terri! We are going to Tortola (BVI) - it has been sooo cold this winter in the Northeast I just can't wait. Now, I just don't know how much I can drink - from what I've read it is Ok to drink moderately before implantation, so I guess I can have a few of those rum cocktails right at the beginning of my vacation...

Hi am taking the plunge and joining you guys for march. Am also half Irish so hoping it'll be a lucky one-for all of us. Am being greedy and testing twice. Am going to test tom and hopefully get a bfn so that the pg hormones have gone from the mc then as I don't know what my cycle will do maybe I should go for 31st march and see how it goes. Good luck and baby dust all round.x

Found you! Please put me down for the 24th...

Found the new thread! Can you please put me down for March 31st. Still waiting for AF after a chemical this month, but testing should be around there. DH is 100% Irish so I'm hoping March will be our lucky sticky bean month! Thanks! Good luck Ladies!

My husband spent most of my labor watching the luge, haha.

Kayotic-Are you serious??!! Do you mean, the skeleton?? HA!!HA!! I had to look up the differences, and the skeleton is head first, which is how I hope you had your baby. Luge is feet first. But, I'm not sure if he was LITERALLY watching the luge, or watching you have the baby!! :haha:

Thanks Terri!

Driving - I'm so jealous of your upcoming vacation! I think your fine to drink a bit, your body probably needs a little relaxation ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->