Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

I would think that would count as a dribble, but everyone's definition may vary. I'm cheap, so I agree with you in that I wouldn't waste those precious tests. You'll know one way or the other in the next few days, most likely.

I did not have antibiotics either. I agree the IUI is like a pap smear.

AFM - AF finally arrived yesterday so when I went in for blood and scans today I was totally expecting a cyst and having to wait a cycle but NO CYST!!! Right into IUI #4. I am taking this as a sign for good things acoming!! Starting clomid tonight and scan next Thursday at cd8 to see where we are at.

moni-I would say sorry AF got you, but you seem ok with it, so I'll just give you a squeeze, and hope that next month is IT for you. :hugs: :friends: :flow:

and CD1 onto cycle 19, last one before IUI...... now i have to fix my darn ticker again lol

Well, ladies, I'm out this month. AF arrived on Monday and was done on Tuesday but none-the-less, she was here. I am not doing Clomid this month because some things my doctor said bothered me. I have only been using him a couple months, since I moved into a new town. He told me that Clomid doesn't make my lining thin and isn't the reason my AF is so short. I have been told numerous times from several doctors that it can make my lining thin. I don't want to chance another miscarriage so I am not doing anything this month, other than lots of prayers! It doesn't look like March has been very lucky for us so far, maybe April!

Kohltman I can't believe Ur Dr said that wow Clomid does thin your lining that's why My dr gives over 35 Femara it doesn't thin the lining!!

I would say that why your cycle was short!! :hugs:

Hope April is your month!!

:hugs: to the ladies that got the :witch::growlmad: does she not know when she is not wanted around these parts.

AFM - my temp is up slightly - a bit of a wacky month - will be testing tomorrow - so fingers crossed for a Mother's Day BFP:happydance:

:hugs:

X

Fx for a Mother's Day BFP, Garfie!!

AFM, I believe that I am getting ready to O. I am going to the border today so I will buy some OPKs in Texas tomorrow. I think that I might start temping this month tomorrow. I wasn't planning on temping, but I want to know when and if I O this month.

AF got me, so I'm out. I knew my chart was weird as hell anyway, so I wasn't expecting much, but turns out I had a new unwelcome surprise as well (and a 25-day cycle too, wth??). I'll explain on the other thread. Sorry to anyone else who's gotten AF or BFNs. I need to read through several pages and see if there are any new BFPs... i'd love to see some good news. :flower:

ER - Sorry hun :hugs: she got me to even with a good squinter this morning (I had a 20 day cycle WTFF!!!!!)

Good luck ladies left to test :dust::dust::dust:

X

Sorry Erose and Garfie - stinking :witch:
Mines not here yet but I'm expecting her anytime... Ugh!!!!
March sucked!!!! I hope April brings lots of BFPs!!!!! :hug:

Sorry makia, kholtmann, ERose and garfie. I never had a problem with the month of March until this year. I can't believe how horrid it has been to all of us. I keep thinking that because of my crazy chart, I may actually end March with AF, and could've had another testing cycle in there. HA! Oh well. I hope AF doesn't show, and I hope April brings us all much better news. :hugs: to all, for sure.

kholtmann-Yeah, it seems that the general consensus is that Clomid thins the lining, so if your doctor doesn't believe that, he hasn't been keeping up with research, or is just a complete moron. Is this an OB/GYN or a fertility doctor? Why do WE have to do all the research ourselves. They make good money to know this stuff. It's just our pastime. *sigh*

galvan-Hope your trip goes well today. :happy dance:

Hopethisyear, Dylis, Lavender1975- C'mon GIRLS!!!! :dust: :dust: :dust:

Happy Mothers day to all who celebrate today! Well the :witch: flew in with vengeance yesterday evening, so I went out and bought a bottle of cotes du rhone and tried to drown her! lol Didn't go to bed till I drank the whole bottle!:wine: So that's me out yet again this month.......... sucks being out twice in one month...........

:hug:to everyone whom the :witch: found...............

Oh, Atty! I'm so sorry.
Happy Mother's Day to you and the rest of you ladies who are celebrating!! I hope your day only gets better, Atty. <3 :hugs:

I think next month is my double month, so I'm right behind you.

Wish-Not sure why I put you as having the witch. That's a mistake on my part, unless you were messing with your chart or something and I saw a new one. :shrug: I'm going to remove the bad juju. hee hee.

Terri- I'm one of those "lucky" girls that gets AF twice some months - she's not here yet but temp drop this am... So she might be gassing up the broom!!! Lol

I hope not!! HA!!HA!! Maybe she'll put diesel in her stick and it won't work!

I am hoping she gets lost!!! I don't want her to show today - it's me anniversary!!!

Batty - :hugs: shall we be cycle buddies and get our long awaited BFPS together:happydance:

Wish - No :witch: allowed - maybe she has broken down - your temp is still up there lady - enjoy your anniversary:happydance:

Terri - I am celebrating Mother's Day I have one son who has made me a beautiful homemade card (stalk my journal) and attempted to make me breakfast in bed - a piece of toast an apple and a banana oh and a glass of lemonade:happydance: I have one son who just about managed to drag himself out of bed to wish me a "Happy Mother's Day" and a husband who has totally forgotten and has just text me to say did I fancy a chinese when he comes back from fishing:wacko::wacko:

AFM - CD2 and I have decided to give the acu one more month - but if this month comes up short like last month - it will be another thing I have tried and has failed:growlmad:

X

Batty - :hugs: shall we be cycle buddies and get our long awaited BFPS together:happydance:

Wish - No :witch: allowed - maybe she has broken down - your temp is still up there lady - enjoy your anniversary:happydance:

Terri - I am celebrating Mother's Day I have one son who has made me a beautiful homemade card (stalk my journal) and attempted to make me breakfast in bed - a piece of toast an apple and a banana oh and a glass of lemonade:happydance: I have one son who just about managed to drag himself out of bed to wish me a "Happy Mother's Day" and a husband who has totally forgotten and has just text me to say did I fancy a chinese when he comes back from fishing:wacko::wacko:

AFM - CD2 and I have decided to give the acu one more month - but if this month comes up short like last month - it will be another thing I have tried and has failed:growlmad:

X

Testing buddies YAY!

That breakfast reminds me of when mine were small, got 2 slices of bread, an apple and half inch of orange juice in a glass ( they used straws to blow bubbles into it to try to make it fizzy!) for mothers day breakfast in bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->