Pots of Gold, Four Leaf Clovers and Shamrock BFPs-March Testing Thread!!!

Sis - Happy to hear that you're feeling better with the meds. I hope the worst is behind you.

Nessaw - Sorry to hear about your spotting. Hope you're still in the game!

Makia - Sorry for the temp drop but don't give up hope yet!

Wish & Garfie - Same goes for you. Definitely still very early and both of your charts look great!

Fezzle - This must have been a long week for you. Good luck tomorrow.

Red - Sorry that AF showed. :( I looked up "Take That" and definitely haven't heard their music before. I'm so excited for you, though. Don't worry about you IUI - you'll work out the timing. :)

Terri - Ugh. I'm sorry that this has been a difficult month for you with charting.

No, they didn't make it big in the States...when i lived in Boston I heard 'Back for Good' on the Radio and I was like OMG OMG OMG!!! ..most people thought I was slightly mad!! :haha:They did the opening ceremony of the London Olympics.
Download 'Patience'..very apt song for our thread!!:thumbup:

So it looks like Clomid and IUI for me next month/cycle. For anybody who is or was on Clomid, does it affect your mood? Worried about mood swings... well more than usual. :haha:

Anybody want to relay their experiences with IUI? Just wondering what I'm in for. Nervous and excited! :wacko:

Sis - I'm sorry :( I am glad you are feeling better

Makia, Wish, Garfie - stay strong!

Fez - good luck!

Red - I've heard of "Take That". They have played on local radio stations here, especially the Boston ones. Fingers crossed Gary being in town does the trick again for you.

Terri - I love your new avatar! Sorry about the charting Ugh. I know the feeling after last cycle.

AFM - I am really uncomfortable today after the HSG. It feels like I have a UTI almost. Not sure if it's normal or if I should call the Dr. I didn't get an antibiotic script before the appt.

So it looks like Clomid and IUI for me next month/cycle. For anybody who is or was on Clomid, does it affect your mood? Worried about mood swings... well more than usual. :haha:

Anybody want to relay their experiences with IUI? Just wondering what I'm in for. Nervous and excited! :wacko:
My sister took clomid and did have wicked mood swings:wacko: but you know, as long as you know that and your OH knows to expect it just go with the flow, everyones different:thumbup:
I do injectable meds for IUI and it's grand, no side effects at all with puregon for me. The IUI itself is just like getting a smear test (PAP) with maybe some spotting after but hopefully BFP so let's gooooo!!:thumbup::happydance:

Uggh~ so my pain is worse as the day progresses. I called my RE office and explained that I had a HSG yesterday, wasn't prescribed antibiotics, and am experiencing pain on my right side and UTI-like symptoms but no fever and if it was normal. The receptionist chided me for not asking for antibiotics. I explained that I was asked if I had a script for them when I called to schedule the HSG. When I said no, I was told that they don't always prescribe them and I should be fine. The receptionist said I should have specifically asked for them. How was I supposed to know? This is a routine procedure and I didn't go to med school! The whole thing has me vexed beyond belief! Don't lecture me about what I should have done - just get it taken care of!

terri love the new pic.

Bookwrmgal- i wasnt given antibiotics either. i just assumed it was normal lol

i am having some very light and scant brown spotting today which i usually have before AF, however my temp hasnt went below cover line yet. still quite above. so i am thinking perhaps tomorrow it will drop more and AF will show full force?

Bookwrmgal - That's so frustrating!! You shouldn't have to ask!!! Ridiculous. Did they end up calling in a script for you?

The nurse called me back and told me they discontinued prescribing antibiotics as of 2 weeks ago for HSG. She also said that 72 hours of pain and mimicked UTI symptoms is normal. So I guess it was a lot of worry about nothing. Phew!

Bookwrmgal-Nice picture!! You ARE a bookworm gal! Love it. I didn't need antibiotics, but I was just feeling a little weird. Definitely no symptoms or anything. Sorry you're feeling so poorly.

Thanks all for the kudos on my new pic. I bought these cheap Prada sunglasses in the Bahamas. I had no idea they were fake Pradas until someone complimented me on them! Anyway, I love how they make me look like a fly with my bald head and all. Ever since I shaved my head, I do my best to accessorize! hee hee.

makia-I'm sorry. I already put the witch next to your name. I thought she was here. I'm removing it now. Update when you can and remain positive!

Hi guys. Def af. Took 2 days to kick in properly but at least we can get back to normal. I love take that too. Seen them 3 times both with and without robbie! X good luck girls. Onto april for me!

nessaw-:hugs: I'm so sorry/not sorry...good thing you can try again, finally. Let's hope April is your month! :friends:

Uggh~ so my pain is worse as the day progresses. I called my RE office and explained that I had a HSG yesterday, wasn't prescribed antibiotics, and am experiencing pain on my right side and UTI-like symptoms but no fever and if it was normal. The receptionist chided me for not asking for antibiotics. I explained that I was asked if I had a script for them when I called to schedule the HSG. When I said no, I was told that they don't always prescribe them and I should be fine. The receptionist said I should have specifically asked for them. How was I supposed to know? This is a routine procedure and I didn't go to med school! The whole thing has me vexed beyond belief! Don't lecture me about what I should have done - just get it taken care of!

I wasn't given antibiotics either and had horrible pain for about a week. It started the day of and progressively got worse the following day. It held steady for about 3-4 days. Then, started slacking off.

Hopefully, you don't have an infection.

And just to let you all know just how crazy i am, I have now booked 4 flights at various times from Dublin to Birmingham to make sure that a) I don't miss Gary Barlow Live and b) i don't stress out or have to worry about missing IUI appointments. Thanks God for cheapy flights with Ryanair..Michael O'Leary may be an obnoxious twat but his airline is super dooper..€80 for 4 different return flights ..total!!
Come on Mr. Barlow work your magic on me again :happydance::haha:

Nessaw - Sorry that AF showed. :(

Reclaire - With all of that effort, April's going to be your month!

Wow Redclaire-You are no joke! I love that you booked all those flights. I hope you can find Gary and get front row seats to the concert!

Now i am just getting annoyed. AF i 1-2 days late. Im 14 DPO, ive never seen 14 DPO. Temp still down, down a little more today. Still above the line. No AF, BFN on test. Come on! If shes coming she needs to just get here so i can get this cycle over and then move onto IUI. perhaps clomid is just making my LP phase a little longer.

now my ticker is wrong again! LOL im not CD2! i should be but no......!!!

Now i am just getting annoyed. AF i 1-2 days late. Im 14 DPO, ive never seen 14 DPO. Temp still down, down a little more today. Still above the line. No AF, BFN on test. Come on! If shes coming she needs to just get here so i can get this cycle over and then move onto IUI. perhaps clomid is just making my LP phase a little longer.

now my ticker is wrong again! LOL im not CD2! i should be but no......!!!

I read somewhere that 15% of BFP are on 16DPO! If your temp is still up....FX...come on be the one BFP on this thread:happydance:

a couple times i have had a light brown spot when i wipe, wish usually means af is coming the next day. but thats all so far. a few brown spots over the last couple days.

I'm with Redclaire...We only need one! That would make me so happy. My doc said if there's a dribble, make sure to take a test, but you did, so just be patient! :happydance:

I'm with Redclaire...We only need one! That would make me so happy. My doc said if there's a dribble, make sure to take a test, but you did, so just be patient! :happydance:

if there is a dribble? like just a touch of light blood? i considered taking another this morning when i woke up and she wasnt here yet. but i dont want to waste them. i suppose if still nothing by tomorrow ill take one.....maybe? lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->