potty shot please confirm gender

twinkle22

Reaction score
hi all a few days ago went for my gender scan just want some reasurrance that you all see what the technition told me lol i know its a bit blurry i took it with my phone lol thanks all

https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/artietams/a1a56045.jpg

Is that a tally whacker I spy? Saying that I am trying to look at it without my glasses on! x

girl? looks like the tell-tale '3 lines' but could be wrong as the pic isnt too clear

I'd have said boy... Looks like there's an extra part there but I'm no expert!!

i was told girl and was very clear on the dvd but you know when you just have niggling doubts lol i have always thought girl as soon as i found out thats what im hoping

I'd have said boy... Looks like there's an extra part there but I'm no expert!!

It looks like a girly to me, with my sons there was defo a willy sticking out but cant see it on yr pic

Lol tally whacker = willy! But as I said I'm trying to look at it with no reading glasses so my answer is probably very wrong!

i'm gunna say girl, my daughter's gender shot looked just like that :)

Looks like a girl, my boy was showing off and I had mine done same time x

yep i no i deffo no mistaken boy with my sons and its much clearer on the dvd which she shows me over and over to confirm im just panicking over nothing lol

I def see 3 lines....I say GIRL xxx

phew thanks ladies i just needed some reasurrance there was a much clearer shot on the screen while the lady was scanning me but that was cut out of the dvd it was clear as anything im just a born worrier xxx

Girl. I had my scan at 17 weeks and you could def. tell that I'm having a boy. I see a few lines there.

Id definitely say girl,sorry to be crude but it looks like a hamburger,no hot dog poking out that I can see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->