Potty shot

Emma arnold

Reaction score
So I had a gender scan at 18 weeks and 6 days I was told the sex but even since I've been worried incase the tech got it wrong, I was waiting for my NHS scan for it to be confirmed but baby would not co-operate so I have to go back in 2 weeks time I will be nearly 23 weeks pregnant by that time and I'm worried incase the gender has changed lol please what are your thoughts on this potty shot?

IMG_20190314_113526.jpg

Thank you, my sil is acting like the green eyed monster and is saying that it's a boy. She's also doing the Chinese gender calender on me and herself and saying I'm having a boy and she's having a girl. I had a gender scan at 18 weeks and 6 days and was told I'm having a girl by the sonographer, the baby was not co-operative at my anatomy scan so I've got to go back on the 29th of March for more measurements and confirm gender. She doesn't know what she's having yet but is riddled in jelousey over me, I don't understand why but she's making me paranoid.

Girl.

The Chinese gender predictor was wrong for me All three times haha don’t read too much into that !

Maybe she wants a girl badly so is kinda jealous that your baby has been confirmed as a girl ?! And she could have a boy , ignore her either way x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->