Potty shots! What do you ladies think? UPDATE I HAD A LITTLE BOY!!

Mumma2011

Reaction score
So just for a bit of info
Our 20 week hospital scan me n OH were 75% sure we saw a girl but the tech said she didn't know and it was either a swollen vagina or really small willy
We then had a private gender scan 2 days later where they said 98% girl
Fast forward to today (26+1) we had our 4D scan (same woman as private gender one)
She says she is swaying more towards girl but it just looks very swollen
She had another woman come in and look and she also said girl but if we were unsure to keep receipts of girl stuff :/ helpful lol
On our sons scans it was so clear he was a boy so I'm hopeful that this is a girl

So after buying EVERYTHING pink I had a little boy haha never did I think this would happen to me. Although all the way along I was never convinced on a girl. Wish I had of listened to myself lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 40
Here is my little pouter :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 5
I tried to get some still shots of the DVD lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 19
This one is tricky, there are no lines on the first picture indicative of a girl, the second picture I can't get oriented, and the third picture if I'm looking at what I think I'm looking at it looks as if its a scrotum sack but I'm not a sonographer and wasn't there, if you & your hubby think you saw the lines and its a girl then I would go with that. By the way that is a beautiful face shot of your little one!

wow this is a tough one!
Usually im pretty good with the potty shots, but no wonder your techs wern't all that sure!
In one, it looks more girly (but i was unable to locate three lines). In the other it looks like it could be a sac, but at the same time it looks like it could be super swollen girl bits.
I would never guess the sex of a baby based on the lack of the other sexes private parts :nope: but i think in this case, i would lean :pink: but honestly i think there's still a possibility baby could be a boy too. ..so :pink: lean, but really it could go either way...

Tough one. I'm leaning more towards girl but I'm not 100 % on that one.

Looks more Girly to me but I don't see the 3 lines so I'd not be convinced if I were you. Are you getting another scan?

Nope no more scans (although at this rate i may be paying for another gender one lol)
Well me n OH saw three white lines at 20 week and private gender scan and 3 tech people have said pretty sure girl so I guess il just have to go with girl
God roll on the next 14 weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->