potty training!

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
2 wee wees so far.. no accidents! fingers crossed :)

2 an a half wees on the potty now lol.. 2 on the floor... shes down for her nap now(in a nappy) back to it wen shes up! oh the joys!

i was thinking that about my house too!!

boys r meant to be worse as well :rofl: cos they pee upwards ! sure ill have fun trainin callum!! :rofl:

i put rhys on the toilet (with a baby seat) when im filling his bath up.. he does a wee every time! if i dont put him on there as soon as i take his nappy off he wees on the floor! i think its the running water sound

lol im not even attempting it any other time in the day because i know hes too young but at least its getting him used to it!

rhys also has this thing about peeing against the bathtub.. really weird!!

its a gr8 start though!! plus running water making him pee is an advantage!! cos tht will help with training :D go rhys!

I just started Ethan last week... just let him be naked... and watched and waited. He started to wee, and I managed to get him to go potty. I praised him up so much that he was practically glowing :)
Then he had to sit on it every 2 minutes trying to squeeze another one out. No accidents.
My problem is being consistent. I keep putting a nappy on him without thinking, and he obviously just goes in that then..... Plus I go out quite alot, and I daren't risk him having an accident when we're out at the mo, as it's soooo cold.

she done very well! with only 3 accidents!!! very proud :) xx

Sounds like she's just about cracked it! Hopefully you won't need the mop and bucket too much longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->