Powder/liquid and bio/non-bio?

whichever one you like the smell of, a few drops wont do any harm, just dont go overboard lol

x

uhoh! i didnt realise this... & im allergic to nonbio! Does this mean DH is gonna have to do all the nappy laundering in my house???? :haha: :thumbup: I think i'll prob just stick to bio, if others have done this? :blush:

If you're allergic to non bio i wouldn't wash LOs clothes in it hun as you will always be in contact with them. I used non bio for a few months because I was told I needed to but after being told bold 2in1 was ok for nappies (clay based softner) i switched to that. It also means if i have a few nappies in the bin and a small load of white, I can wash them all together :)

Ecover has some natural fragrances, not sure if they are also on BG's naughty list? It's pretty much the only choice we have in the supermarkets isn't it. I suppose if you wanted to play it safe then Bio-D is the answer, if your local Oxfam sells it! I hate buying things like that online because the postage is always really steep.

i saw some soap flakes i tesco yesterday, not sure if they'd be any good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->