PP hormones?

krissie328

Reaction score
Before having DD I was very adamant that this was our last baby. She is now a week old and I cannot shake the desire to have a third. Is this normal post-partum hormones?

My husband had a vasectomy scheduled on Monday that was not able to be completed in office and I just can't help but feel relieved that maybe we can have a third. I never felt this way before she was born I was so certain two was it.

Will these feelings and emotions go away? For women that have experienced this how long does it take?

Yes, same here. The thought of not being pregnant ever again, the labour or excitement. I'm 40 now and can't afford another child.

I’m having it too. So weird. I was adamant two was enough for us but it crosses my mind daily. X

I cried several times today at the thought of never having another baby.

While the desire to have a third isn't nearly as strong now it's still popping up. When I really think about it, it feels more like I want that excitement of a bfp, scans, announcements, birth, etc. More so than actually raising another child.

I think that’s the same reason for me too. It was such an amazing experience but I do not miss the morning sickness. Two for me is hard work! I’m trying to shift my focus and find new adventures with my little family. X

Any update? Has the bloodiness gone away? Mine is still there and baby is nearly 11 months old. Lots of close family announcing pregnancy doesn't help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->