PP periods

MKaykes

Reaction score
I'm on my 3rd pp period at 12 months (breastfed until 9 months). It's much heavier than pre pregnancy. Wondering if I should expect this long term or if its just because its new. We had fertility issues and I had super light periods so somewhat hopeful this could be a sign of better fertility/lining.

Were your first 2 pp periods heavy?? If not than it might be that the first 2 you didn’t ovulate yet and now this is your first one where you did ovulate. That’s what happened to me at 14 month pp. My first 2 pp periods were so light and lasted 3 days max and no cramping. Then the third one came on day 40 and it was sooo heavy and crazy and fulfilling up a super tampon every 1.5-2 hrs on the first day. After that month my periods are now regular and how they used to be pre pregnancy

They've all been the same, about 35 day cycles 3 heavy days and a couple light days. I was surprised how regular they came right away!

Did you stop breastfeeding then? Some of my friends when they stopped had regular periods basically straight away.

Yep, it started the month after I stopped pumping. Even at 2 pumps per day, still kept my period away!

My AFs were usually 5 days , heavy the first two days then light. I am now on day 5 and it’s still a bit heavy so assuming it’s going to last a few days long but I was expecting the first one to be the worst !

I think it’s different for every woman . Some it changes some goes back the same ! I hope my cycles return back to pre pregnancy ! Your hormones are probably still fluctuating especially since you BF. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->