• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pram reccomendations

I have a Hauck (Apollo 4??) travel system. LOVE it!!

I can definitely recommend buying a travel system as you'll have everything in one and you can use it whichever way you want it. You can put the carseat on it so you won't have to take the whole massive thing with you, just take the base (don't put your baby in the carseat for too long though if you can help it!) And you can use it as pram and then when baby is old enough you can use it as a buggy! I love having all 3 in one!!

I'm gonna use this pram again with this baby, might have to get a new buggy though as after having used it for about a year and a half (and not being able to wash the seat, just wipe it) it's getting a bit grubby now. But that's only the buggy part of it, so I can at least still use it for the pram and car seat :)

My daughter will be 2 by the time the new baby arrives, I have the Bugaboo Cameleon and have used it since birth, it is an amazing pram, very light, so versatile and easy to push.

We have decided to go for the Bugaboo Donkey in all black, its very costly but is so worth it, my OH and i have an understanding, i can spend what i like on the pram as long as i know this is the ONLY pram, im not allowed to by a stroller or anything else which i am pretty happy with!

My daughter will be 2 by the time the new baby arrives, I have the Bugaboo Cameleon and have used it since birth, it is an amazing pram, very light, so versatile and easy to push.

We have decided to go for the Bugaboo Donkey in all black, its very costly but is so worth it, my OH and i have an understanding, i can spend what i like on the pram as long as i know this is the ONLY pram, im not allowed to by a stroller or anything else which i am pretty happy with!

Us too. First time we bought a graco - worst choice ever. Then got a Luna - best choice ever.

Now I'm getting a cam because of all the great reviews. I know it'll last :thumbup:

Personally I would not purchase the Graco Mirage. I made this mistake when I found out I was pregnant, but upon reflection I have now purchased the Evo, simply because the mirage (once baby has outgrown car seat) is not parent facing, and I think its such a shame to miss out on eye to eye contact and bonding time. I couldn't face the thought of going out not being able to see my precious little baba.
Xxx

I have a bugaboo bee+ I bought when I was expecting DS2. DS1 had an I candy apple (well actually a toys rus version only available in Switzerland where we lived at the time but it was identical) the apple was fab but too. Heavy with a toddler to hang on to too & I wanted a one piece fold.

The bee is brilliant - I can swap a toddler and a newborn easily without changing seat unit/set up etc, it's light, parent faces all the way through and is really maneuverable and easy to steer with 1 hand.

You can get a car seat adaptor set to use the car seat on the frame but I don't like that and have never really had the need.

TBH when ds2 was born he was mainly in a sling, ds1 walked and the bee was an expensive shopping trolley! It did get more use over time though!

Edit: it looks a bit unusual, I think in lie flat the baby is quite low down but it seems less of an issue in the seated position and I would never have considered it for my first without a full carrycot but it is really fab - I used baby nest for a few weeks in the very cold but if I swapped the kids over the nest just folded up and went in the HUGE shopping basket.

I love my Quinny Buzz. Haven't had a problem with punctures as I put "slime" in the tyres which I bought from Halfords.

Nearer the time, I need to decide whether to get a double buggy of some type. DS isn't walking yet, but should be by time LO is born. I have a Manduca baby carrier, and plan to use that a lot - but I am sure there will be times when we want both children in the buggy. Am looking at maybe a Phil and Teds.

Both other half and I have a quinny buzz each, with the maxi cosi cabriofix car seat and the car carrycot :) then we have a mamas and papas p3 pilko pramette and matching car seat for short trips out, ppl having baby for the day as it folds up small but can be used from birth wih or with out car seat

I won't be buying a pram or buggy. I'll be buying a couple of slings and will baby carry. I hated the buggy when i used it for Indie and now i can't think of anything worse than running after a toddler with a huge pram haha

We're going for the stokke xplory, we tried it in store when we were fantasy shopping! It's soooo easy to push and I suffer from serious hip pains and back pains so I'm hoping the height will help with me not having to bend a lot.

look online, I see alot of them second hand for aLOT cheaper, I don't think they last that long, and from what I have heard they are massivly overpriced. Although they new grey ones are lovely

We have decided on the bugaboo buffalo. We spent a lot of time researching and trying out different ones in the shops so im hoping we made the right choice :)

I went through 4 prams/buggys with DD the best by far was the mamas and papas sola, I still use it for DD and shes 2half and still has plenty of room in it! ill be reusing it for this baby but ill be buying the carrycot for first few months :D

We've not got one yet but we're looking at the britax b smart 3 I think it is. Its really easy to use after playing around with it. Xx

I really want a bugaboo cameleon.

We're planning on having two children, is there any value in buying the donkey now? xx

Looking at the stokke crusi or the bugaboo buffalo, so undecided :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->