prams with carrycots

vanessa

Reaction score
I have the icandy apple, which has a carrycot and separate seat unit to make it a buggy. The seat unit is suitable from 6 months according to the instructions, but I have started to worry....will she still fit in the carrycot up until then?? I hope so or I will be pram-less....

well my first daughter went in her pram seat at 5months and was fine as it layed down

hey my sister had the icandy and her little girl is 5 months now and has been in the seat unit for at least a month so im sure it should be fine!! x

katie's been in hers ages now sittin up. she's really long and just wouldnt fit in lying down any more!! she's only 14 weeks now!! at the end of the day, every kids different, she can support her head really well. my pram says up to a certain weight or when they can sit up themselves

we have a bugaboo cameleon and maddi was in her carry cot fine till over 6months, though, tbh she would have been fined strapped in the pushchair bit before that x

Max has been in his pushchair since 4 months, his can totally recline so when he needs a snooze I just pop it down. He seems much happier now - very nosey baby!

Katie still fits in her carry cot seat (a Jane Matrix cup) and it is the car seat too so it should fit until she is 26lb.I've found the carry cot bit dead handy and she loves to sleep in it during the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->