Prams?

ClairAye

Mum to one of each!
Reaction score
I was just wondering what prams everyone is thinking of getting?

I have an iCandy Cherry for LO already and we're getting a Baby Jogger City Select double :)

I've put my deposit down on the iCandy Peach 2 which arrives in december. I couldn't resist it, i'm in love!

iCandy are amazing! They're so light and easy to push, even my OH loves it! :haha:

Jealous. I want an icandy! :( I got a silver cross linear freeway. Really nice sturdy pram but so chunky and heavy! :( my body did not thank it when I had to lift it just 3 days PP was in agony after that. cost a.bomb as well! :(

I'm getting a bugaboo Buffalo :D
With a buggy board

I babywear, but when #2 is born I'm just gonna use a cheap little $20 stroller from babiesrus for my oldest and babywear my youngest :) seems easier for me!

I really wanted a Peach Blossom 2 but I hate how close to the ground the lower seat is, I love iCandy, they are so easy, a pain to fold but everything over-rules that haha :haha:

I'm just getting a cheap Chicco lightway stroller from Babies R Us because i'll mainly be baby wearing, anyway!

The ones that I want are all so expensive :sad2:

Currently a toss up between the Peg Perego book plus sportivo and the Combi urban walker prestige.. So hard :haha:

I have a quinny buzz.
I'll mainly be wearing this one though with DD walking or in a simple, cheap buggy.

Bugaboo bee for me.. Yellow and black. Can't wait to get baby boy into it xxx

We have a Steelcraft cruiser set (the stroller and the car capsule/carriER). Absolutely love it.

Icandy peach! cannot wait to get it, i want to play with it! xx

I have a baby lux magnum in leopard print and black, a babyweavers buggy in "Nelly bright" and a silver cross 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->