silvercross linear
icandy apple
icandy peach
maxi cosi mura
brio sing
babystyle combi
hauck infinity
mothercare my4

well thats what i started with - i decided the silvercross was too heavy and bulky and would never fit in my boot. That the icandy peach was far too expensive and i just went off the babystyle. All the others are between £50 and £200 second hand
I will be getting mine off ebay and then a new car seat
cant wait

if u like the mothercare my4 have a look at the obaby zezu
its almost exactly the same but so much cheaper and i think its more robust too

i looked at that one on eaby but from the pictures i saw it didnt look as nice

hm I can't relate to inter net pictures of prams much xD I need to see and feel and look in them to see if I like them :rofl:

I love old fashioned prams but theyre so impractical :(

I'd like a Bugaboo Bee I think but I'd use my Quinny buzz for the pram part :)

havent picked a pram yet, i need something small enough to fit in the boot of my car:rofl:

i took my wee cousin into town once and you shouldve seen the state of me trying to get his pram into my boot,then his car seat wouldnt fit and had to sortve put him in sideways poor child :haha:

Im realy fussy with prams. if i cant get the one i want im going to be a nightmare to pick another one

havent picked a pram yet, i need something small enough to fit in the boot of my car:rofl:

i took my wee cousin into town once and you shouldve seen the state of me trying to get his pram into my boot,then his car seat wouldnt fit and had to sortve put him in sideways poor child :haha:

ha ha ha sounds just like me

got the pram in car in the end(just about) think i will go for a smaller pram than his lol,i dont really want a big bulky pram as theyre a nightmare to get round the shops lol.good for running people over though :haha:

Im realy fussy with prams. if i cant get the one i want im going to be a nightmare to pick another one

yes i totally get that - once i decide i will be the same

I dont like the ones where you cant change babys position. Unfortunatly the fashion is for ones that you tip back but that still dosent change babys position.

got the pram in car in the end(just about) think i will go for a smaller pram than his lol,i dont really want a big bulky pram as theyre a nightmare to get round the shops lol.good for running people over though :haha:

i'm sort of undecided - as long as fits in the car and i like it

i really dont want to have to change my car,only thing is its only a 3 door but im sure we will manage lol

yes i totally get that - once i decide i will be the same

I dont like the ones where you cant change babys position. Unfortunatly the fashion is for ones that you tip back but that still dosent change babys position.

i think i understand - no i cant think of one apart from the silvercross linear that doesnt do that

There are a few but not alot that face both ways, told you im fussy lol

i really dont want to have to change my car,only thing is its only a 3 door but im sure we will manage lol

ha ha yeah me too - but i'm so so so lucky to have a car dealer as a dad so i can just change my car quite easily

There are a few but not alot that face both ways, told you im fussy lol

i must admit thats one of the reasons i liked the silvercross and then i gave up and just looked at others i liked

ha ha yeah me too - but i'm so so so lucky to have a car dealer as a dad so i can just change my car quite easily

lol,i love my wee car ive only got used to driving it and it only took me a year :haha:

i forgot there is a pram i kindve like- its Bebe confort streety(think thats right) not v.cheap tho:sad1: somtimes i look at it and like it,other times i dont.im sure DH and i will have lots of fun choosing when the time comes,tho we will proberly like different ones lol

lol i couldnt afford to change mine every year lol

I am on my 8th pram with Jason which is a Pliko P3 Pramette and I love it.

So for my next I want the M&P 8 in 1 with the Xcel Chassis

I fully intend on buying one in awesome condition from ebay, but only for use for the first 3 months or so. I hate the look of them in pushchair mode.

I will also be buying the M&P Switch. This one will fit in the car and he/she can still face me when in pushchair mode. I could get the switch with the detachable carrycot option but I really want a traditional chassis. :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->