Prams

lol i couldnt afford to change mine every year lol

i just trade mine in before it goes down in price for another but like i said my dad does it easily for me.
my oh told me he will be leaving the pram choosing to me when i asked why he said i dont do shopping - lol

I am on my 8th pram with Jason which is a Pliko P3 Pramette and I love it.

So for my next I want the M&P 8 in 1 with the Xcel Chassis

I fully intend on buying one in awesome condition from ebay, but only for use for the first 3 months or so. I hate the look of them in pushchair mode.

I will also be buying the M&P Switch. This one will fit in the car and he/she can still face me when in pushchair mode. I could get the switch with the detachable carrycot option but I really want a traditional chassis. :baby:

i dont like the look of them in pushchair mode either
i must admit i'm not a m & p fan - dont know why

i just trade mine in before it goes down in price for another but like i said my dad does it easily for me.
my oh told me he will be leaving the pram choosing to me when i asked why he said i dont do shopping - lol

Im sure he will want a say when it comes to it

yeah maybe but it would not surprise me if he didnt - he cant go into tesco for more than 10 mins with out starting to sweat he really really hates shopping - i will probably go out looking myslef and then narrow it to a few and then show him online as he doesnt mind doing that

yeah maybe but it would not surprise me if he didnt - he cant go into tesco for more than 10 mins with out starting to sweat he really really hates shopping - i will probably go out looking myslef and then narrow it to a few and then show him online as he doesnt mind doing that

My OH loves shoping, he loves it more than i do:dohh:

I have the Maxi Cosi Mura and ADORE it, its my 3rd pram and I highly reccommend it. I like the icandy peach or the quinny buzz xx

I have the Maxi Cosi Mura and ADORE it, its my 3rd pram and I highly reccommend it. I like the icandy peach or the quinny buzz xx

that is my top choice mainly because of walking in the park with the dogs

I want the quinny buzz, with carrycot and everything. I'd like it in black seen as i have already bought my baby bag which is red and white pokka dot lol!

This is timely, I've just decided that I'm going to get a double buggy for the next babe, having hoped I wouldn't need to. I want a tandem so the candidates are the oh-so-trendy Phil & Teds, the Obaby Xi (contender for P&T) and the new Britax B-dual which comes out in April. See I got a Britax travel system for Byron and it has been really amazing, we have been off roading it with the dog almost daily for over a year now and it's still absolutely fine and we haven't even needed to wash the covers yet! I also have the Britax Nexus buggy but I hate it. My mum tells me all the lightweight buggies are total crap and this was the best she's used. I've no comparison to know. We've a year yet (depending how quick TTC is) so there's time to see reviews about the B-dual and for them to bring out a new model with improvements so I'm going to wait and see. But it looks impressive, can be single or double with newborn in either position and if in the top can be facing mum or outwards (one for you Lozzy). It seems to be the only one that has a hood on the double unit. It's more expensive at the moment though. I do love my existing Britax though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->