Pray for me im bleeding heavy.Its all over, MC pg6

babyhopes2010

one boy one girl.perfect!
Reaction score
went to toilet no cramps just lot of blood mix of brown bright red.
spoke to dr refered me to epu unit hopefully tommorow!
bleeding has slowed down and stop.dr told me not to go to work tommorow :cry:

please keep me in ur prayers :cry: im deverstated!:cry:

oh no i hope it goes ok in the morning. have you had any clots? maybe if its just bleeding and has slowed down thats a good sign? xxx

Aww I'm sorry honey. I have had this a couple of times and all is OK. Hope it's the same for you, will be thinking of you. xxx

So sorry to hear this. Everything crossed for you xx

I know we always fear the worst but there are many reasons that you could be bleeding . . . Good luck, hope you get a scan in the morning and everything is progressing as it should be x

Oh sweetie i will be thinking of you. Hope its just a one off and beany is fine. Come on beany stick for mummy! Lotsa hugs and sticky dust sweetie.:hugs:

I'll be thinking of you - good luck!! I hope everything is Ok for you x

I'm sorry hon but keep positive, things may just turn around tomorrow. :hugs:

Hi Hun, I too had heavy bleeding on and off until I reached around 12 weeks, as you can see from my ticker, she is now 1 year old.
It's very hard but try and stay positive :hugs:

Omg I nearly had a heart attack seeing ur name under this thread babe,I'm praying for u my sweet,u know where I am if u need me or just fancy a chat.u and bubba are going to be fine xxxx

:hugs:

Fingers crossed for you hun, hopefully it's nothing! I bled a bit too around week 7 and everything was fine! :)

I'll pray for you tonight. Hope everything goes ok.

Ahhh no....fingers crossed that everything turns out just fine! I've had a couple bleeds and all was well...hoping it turns out the same for you hun! Rest and keep your feet up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->