Pray for me im bleeding heavy.Its all over, MC pg6

fingers tightly crossed for u!!
massive luck for u tomorrow xxx

I just went through this on Saturday. I'm 12 weeks pregnant and have had a little brown/pinkish spotting and mucous a few times since I was about 8 weeks, but on Saturday, out of the blue, I had just gotten out of the shower and I felt a big gush. I looked down, as I was in a towel, and I had blood gushing down my legs. Not just a little bit either. It was like out of a movie. I threw some clothes on, and a pad, and we headed to the ER where we had to wait to be seen for and hr and a half, the whole time I'm gushing blood. I thought for sure I was miscarrying. They finally got me back to the ultrasound, and as I was laying down on the table I was shaking uncontrollably because I thought I was about to see my baby dead. But praise God, when she put the wand on my tummy, it was kicking around, squirming and had a good heart rate of 169. They then moved me to and ER bed, where I was still bleeding profusely and I passed a clot literally the size of a large lemon. After the clot, the bleeding slowed down some and the ER doc basically told me I was having a threatened miscarriage and there was nothing I could do, it was in God's hands, and it would either go away, or it would get worse and I would lose the pregnancy. Of course I was praying, and they sent me home as the bleeding was slowing down. By that evening, the bleeding had stopped. I've had a little brown discharge in the last few days, but no more blood. I ended up seeing my OB on Monday, and she said I probably had a burst blood vessel somewhere in the uterus and it was resolving itself. She said there can be lots of reasons a woman bleeds during pregnancy and it doesn't mean you are going to miscarry. Just try to stay calm, make sure you keep off your feet, and of course see your Dr. I hope that everything works out for you as it did for me and I will keep you in my prayers, as I know how heartbreaking and terrifying this is. Sarah

ooooo.....i dreaded seeing your name with this thread!! just like i_want_one.....but like many women iv herd so many ladies who had bled and everything is fine.... and yeah its usually with pain and backache and clots....

thought are with you....everything is crossed...

im sure ur ok....keep us posted!! xxxx

Awww honey, I am sure you're going through the most difficult emotions right now. I pray all is ok for you. :hugs::hugs:

def mc lots blood doc been out said theres nothing they can do,i can go hospital but he thins better to rest take rest of week off then go to epu scan to make sure everythings done.

sorry your having a tough time I'll be praying for you and your little one :hugs:

omg i am so sorry hunie.i had a mc in june if you have no pains then that is a good thing. xxxx :hugs:

Hun I'm so so sorry,I don't want to say for ur loss as I'm still holding kyr hope for ur bubba,no clots or pain is a good sign at the mo,when's ur epu app? Xxx

Thoughts are with you right now. Keep us updated hun. Best of luck xxx

doc dont know if they will scan nothing they can do but will check if anythings there.
there meanta call tomos.thanks hun for saying that im sorry for my loss too :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->