Pray for me im bleeding heavy.Its all over, MC pg6

So sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: :hugs: Thinking of you and sending lots of hugs :hugs: :hugs:

xxx

if one more persons says 'at least u can get pregnant' i will actually hit them :hissy:

id rather have never got pregnant then go throught this,some people are so insensative!

oh my darling thats the worst - it doesnt matter how long you had your bean for they were yours and should never be disregarded or dismissed by people like that i hate that! i know people never know what to say but sometimes nothing and a hug is better.

i am so sorry for your loss hun i am devestated for you darling you take care of yourself, tell anyone who says something silly again exactly what you think of their response, theres no reason to be rude just a no offense but that is probably one of the worst things anyone can say to me at this point - if they dont get told they will say the same things over and over everytime they see you.

i hope you have someone giving you the biggest, strongest real life hug hun

xkx

I'm so sorry for ur loss hun!! I've been stalking u for a while now I can't believe how cruel life can be! :hugs: :hugs: I really hope u feel better soon darling and try to ignore all the insensitive idiots xxx

:cry: I'm so very sorry, and peoples insensitive comments are not needed!! yes that maybe true, but you wanted this pregnancy, this baby, not another one :hugs: :hugs: x

:cry: I'm so very sorry, and peoples insensitive comments are not needed!! yes that maybe true, but you wanted this pregnancy, this baby, not another one :hugs: :hugs: x

thanks hun thats exactly how i feel :hugs: xx

i'm so sorry for your and hubbys loss - it's so sad :-(

Please take care of yourself xx

Oh sweetheart I'm so sorry for ur loss.I know those comments don't help right now but in time they will.right now nothing will take this hurt away and u feel like u can't go on.I was hoping ud never have to go through something like this.I am starting to wonder if we've been seperated at birth,the depo,the ttc ttc ttc and then when we get that first bfp it ends in heartbreak the exact same way.I know ur tears won't stop for a while yet babe but if u need anything at all let me know....I'll get my arse up to Lincoln if needed xx

:hugs: Be strong, hun! My thoughts with you and your family! Xxxx

my thoughts and prayers r with u hun, im so sorry lots of cuddles x

gp at 5.10 tonight and scan booked for tuesday to make sure its all out.:cry:

I'm really sorry. I know how it feels. I'm so sorry for your loss. Your dream is waiting for you round the corner. Stay strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->