pray for me.MC final update p7 :(

I'm so sorry to hear this. I wish you all the very best for getting through this xx

Darling I am so so sorry :hugs:

Someone I know was told she was having a miscarriage and she had the same symptoms as you but when she went to the EPU they said everything was fine. She is currently coming up-to 24 weeks with no further problems- so nothing is truly impossible :hugs:

I really hope that this is the same for you - here if you need me :hugs:

hi just sending you my prayers , and i hope everything turns out ok , my doc told me bleeding doesnt always mean mc , so im keeping my fx for you and sending you a big :hugs:

i have huge clots going to dr later mite go hospital in a mo x

Noooo babyhopes! I am so sorry! You've been waiting for this for such a long time. Praying that you'll get pregnant again really quick. In the mean time, get lots of rest and have a good cry. :hugs:

I'm very sorry about this and I'm praying for you and keeping you in my thoughts.

so sorry to hear wot ur going through hun, thoughts r with u :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear what you're going through. I hope things work out alright - you so deserve a sticky beanie. Hugs xx

So sorry to hear this hun :hugs: Best to get yourself checked out at hospital. Take care of yourself and rest. We are all here to talk to when you need it xx

I'm so sorry. A mc is devastating. We're all thinking of you.

oh, i'm so sorry for your loss. prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->