pray for me.MC final update p7 :(

just thought id let you know im logging off @ 6pm(in 2 hours)

Im really struggling to cope and need to be off here for a while so dh is changing password,i tried to stay off here and it lasted a week lol but this time its like i been hit by a ton of breaks and the MC is still very much happening,dont know when ill be back maybe few months or so or maybe call it a day.
If anyone wants to add me to fb its clare keane and my email is [email protected]
Thanks for all ur support i just need to get the whole baby thoughts outta my head and be with my husband.
u all better have ur :bfp:s and ur bambinos by the time i get back :hugs:
:hi: Bye xxxxx

look after urself clare a rest will do you the world of good xxx

I'm so sorry for what you're going through.
Try to keep in mind that mc's occur because there was a health related problem with the bean. God is taking him/her to avoid disappointments and suffering.
I really hope that you'll have a nice resting period with your husband, sometimes we forget how lucky we are to have men loving us and caring about us no matter what. Just appreciate and enjoy your time with your DH.
Have a nice break and take care of yourself. :flower:

I am so sorry to hear how difficult it's been for you. I really hope that the time away gives you what you need to heal. Wishing you all the best and sending you big hugs. X x x

I have added you on facebook. Just inbox me if you need anything hun

so sorry hun, i have added you on facebook! x x

I know I've missed the 6pm deadline, but I know you will be back on when you feel ready and hope that you will read this.

A miscarriage is one of the hardest things to go through, all your hopes and dreams are snatched away in an instant and you are left feeling numb. I promise you though it does get easier :hugs: Deal with this in which ever way feels best for you and don't worry about what other people may say, think or do. Spend this time with OH focusing on just the two of you and I promise that one day your dream will be realised.

Lots of Love hun xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->