Pray with me, please

Jaden42010

Reaction score
I am about to receive the results to my AMH (Ovarian reserve) and I have been walking on egg shells for over 6 days just thinking of this. I am deeply praying my reserve is still in descent status, But, in worst case scenario. If my level is low, what can be done about this?:wacko:

I am about to receive the results to my AMH (Ovarian reserve) and I have been walking egg shells for over 6 days just thinking of this. I am deeply praying my reserve is still in descent status, But, in worst case scenario. If my level is low, what can be done about this?:wacko:

Wishing you the best of luck and for some great results back from this test! I have everything crossed for you!

They are really killing me with Anxiety. They just responded to me stating that my results are in, but my Dr. has to review and after she does she will have the nurse call me for recommendations. I need to relax I am imagining the worst. Please tell me if it were low, is here a solution?:cry:

:hugs: can you make an appointment with your doctor and discuss the results? x

They have me waiting for my menses ;(. Trying to read up on some stories of people have a 0.3 and had success, but what can I say. i am really lost now.

Jaden,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I don't know enough about this to be able to offer any advice but here is a forum which seems to discuss it:

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.com/premature-ovarian-failure/2020179192-low-amh-protocol.html

She seems to be getting IVF despite the low AMH. What are your FSH levels like?

Cxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"