Prayer Thread

Novabomb

Reaction score
:hi: Hi girls I have looked and looked on here for a prayer thread as a mother I think we need all the prayer we can get :haha: I just would love to have a thread that I could go and request prayer from other christian mothers and maybe share some Bible scriptures with other mothers. :hugs: I know that when I am having a hard day with my lo I look to the lord for my strength :bodyb:. I hope this does not a fend anyone just want to fellowship with other mothers :winkwink:

this is one of my favorite bible verses

Romans 8:28
King James Version (KJV)

And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

Hey ladies when you all lay down and go to sleep :sleep: tonight please keep me in your [-o< prayers tonight I have just recently lost my job and money is tight right now. Also keep my lo's in prayers tonight too they both are having a hard time in school :book: ....:hug: to all

Having a hard time tonight needing so prayers tonight hope everyone else is having a good night :)

Good morning to all I pray that everyone is having a great morning. Just remember God will be in control of or life all we have to do is let him . Have a great day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->