Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Luckie- i hope it all turns out good for you.
good luck angel baby- regular work out and healthy diet will definitely help in TTC.
I had ER today and we got 28 eggs, yay!!Still feeling sore, im off to get some rest.
Pinks, how are you. Omuk, hoping that you are enjoying sporting the new bump.
:hugs: and :dust: to everyone

28 eggs sounds fab!!!!!!!! Did they take them out of you?

Do they pick the best egg?

I know im sounding dumb but i have no idea what happens

Im ok hunnybunny, im out this cycle as OH got a yeast infection which was a side effect of some anti-biotics he was on so I didnt see him in fertile period

I was gutted and cried and threw a wobbly but then calmed down and im painting my bathroom and cleaned the kitchen until it was unrecognisable

Im just going to use these next two weeks to sort my flat out

Luckie hows your lil bump doing?

How are the rest of you girllies?

Pinky, dont be shy of asking questions, I really like it that you frankly ask questions and it is a pleasure answering them. They do get all the eggs out. They put you out and get the eggs, it is a fairly quick procedure and I liked the feeling of being put out. Today I would hear the fertilization report from the lab. 28 eggs!! thats like 2 and a half years worth of ovulation, thats incredible!!

Sorry that OH got an yeast infection. I hope time flies with the home renovations.
Luckie- you are in my prayers, let us know the update when you have some news.
How is everyone else?

Edit: just got a call from the clinic. 23 out of 28 fertilized.

ok i think we need to go back to basics here lol

when you say fertilised - do you mean that their ripe for using?
what do they then do with the eggs? do they put the sperm in them and then back in you?

i know nothing about this

Honey- 28! that is awesome! Praying all goes well with the transfer, how many days before you transfer? I bet you ovaries are hurting a little bit! How many will you be transferring? Lots of luck!

Pinky- the eggs are fertilized with sperm and grown in a dish before they are transferred back in the uterus.

Pinky- sorry DH got yeast infection, maybe you will catch it next cycle!

thank you angel xx

im such a dumb dumb when it comes to ivf - do they put all 23 fertilised back in?
what if all 23 take!!!!!

thank you angel xx

im such a dumb dumb when it comes to ivf - do they put all 23 fertilised back in?
what if all 23 take!!!!!

oops no, they cant put all the fertilized 23 back, imagine me being pregnant with 23 babies. That is scarily funny to even think of. :haha:

Angel baby- we would do a 5 day transfer on monday most likely. We would like to put back two, but if I am at risk of OHSS they wont let me put back 2, having two embies growing would further aggravate OHSS. I am still hoping for 2.

so they will put two back in? - do they then have to implant?

what then happens

im getting so excited for you

We are likely to put back 2 , if everything looks good. And the rest would be frozen. With IVF, everything before the implantation will be closely monitored. Implantation is about the only thing where you dont have any assistance. The transfer is likely to be on Monday. Still feeling a little sore and bloated after the Egg retrieval.

ahhhhhhhh makes sense

how exciting for monday wooooo hooooo

my fingers will be tightly crossed next week

thanks Pinks, keep me in your prayers. I am hoping they will let me transfer 2 embies on Monday.

HC your always in my prayers

im surprised with technology as it is today that they cant implant them - cant they just glue them to you :rofl:

Honey- goodluck with tomorrow!! Hope the OHSS symptoms have calmed down by now!

My ET was cancelled as I came down with very severe OHSS. I was hospitalized for 3 days. Feeling slightly better now. Breathing is still difficult and my abdomen is very distended. I gained more than 7 kgs and around 9 inches around my abdomen. Thats calling for maternity clothes now.

That sucks honey! I hope you get to feeling better soon!

oh nooooo - im sorry HC - get better soon x

Hi dears!

It has been quite long since i posted. So much was going on. I just spent an hour reading catching up with the posts.

- Honeycheeks, am sorry about your OHSS, you will feel better and the eggs will be transferred back. I am praying for you.
- Angelbaby, how are you? I have U/S pics but they are now outdated. Last one i took 3 weeks ago.
- Pinky, how is your elbow now?

AFM, had to travel home to give the good news to my inlaws, where i had no internet. Then i have my Diploma that i am about to finish, the assignments were killing me. Also, my job is stressing me at the moment. Good news is my bump has finally appeared. Was starting to doubt it will ever come.

As for my little angel, she did not give me a hard time. I can fairly say, i am enjoying it til now. Touch wood! Became sick only 3 or 4 times and mild nausea throughout. When i hit 13 weeks all the nausea was gone and sometimes i even doubted that i was pregnant because the bump was not there. It only appeared at 18 weeks.

Hope to hear from you all.

Wishing you all :dust:

omuk - it feels so wonderful to get an update from you. Cant believe you are already in your second trimester. Time flies!! It is wonderful to hear that you have been enjoying your pregnancy so far. It wont be too long before the little one arrives. I am so excited for you.

AFM- I spent 5 days in the hospital and am back home today. Embryo transfer has been cancelled this cycle. Maybe I will need to take a break for another 2 cycles. Next FET is likely to happen in September, that feels too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->