Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

omuk -i cant believe your 22 weeks already - where is the time going????????

can we see a pic of your bump?

HC - im sorry that you might have to wait until september but just think we're in july already!

I'm good! Still not pregnant but good! I'm just waiting for AF now

I am just close to recovery from OHSS. It was the most horrible part of IVF. Frozen cycle is not until September. Planning a holiday before that.

I'm good and nt pg yet either. I'm sorry abt ur pain -honey. Afm- nw I'm 14-16dpo 3days late an 2 neg. hpt's 2 positive opk's. It's the 1st cycle when I'm actually wanting an wishing for af to come an nw she holds me up. Oh an I decided to have an insemination done next month, but priar to earlier this month doin my ov time we had the insemination tools an thought we would try lol just played around (we even bought an used a turkey baster as we heard they work)! Now we r joking saying wat if the syringe didnt but the baster did the trick.... I have never gotten sore bb's at the af is suppose to be here, nauseous, pos. opk 2 weeks after ov, very constipated... Not even getting hopes up as we r looking forward to either.

Update to original post.... the second test I took(this morning) I threw it away after only lookin at it for 1min. went back to the trash (btw it was still n d box) look it it was a blaring faint pink line on test side!! So I'm not so convinced yet I'm gonna do another later with frer. and maybe another lol .xoxoxo :)

Thats exciting Luckie!! Test again. I hope there is a darker line. Test with FMU
:test: :test:

Oh hunnycheeks still no af I'm 4 days late an nothing in site. I have been kinda crampy off an on, very tired, Extra thirsty,....my hubby was so sick at 3-4 this morn he had me up an I had already went to sleep with a nauseous stomach. When he woke me my body was so hot an shaky weak an I didn't feel well just sleepy until around 7a.m. I'm so nervous af is trying to trick me so I decided to test in a few more days. xx

I've been MIA, luckie, any good news yet? I hope so! Honey, I can't wait for your FET! Hope it does it for you! I'm just waiting on AF and should be here by weekend.

Hi -Angel how's everything? i've been MIA also for awhile. Nothing new yet AF still is a no show for a whole week, hadn't been this late since I MC'd. I'm gonna set a docs. appt. for next week tho. FX

Hope it has turned into BFP for you! I am thinking it should be my month to ovulate on my good open tube side, AF made her appearance today, so I bought some royal jelly and progesterone cream for this cycle and I think I'm going to temp this cycle. Fx!

Luckie! I just seen your ticker! Did you get a BFP?!?! Yay if you did!!!

Update girls: I have very slight brown discharge ..should I worry. (Tmi) my dh an I :sex: On yesterday morning an my stomach was kinda hurting a tad so we switched pos. an I was fine but later that day when I wipe on the tp I see very light spots of brown. :cry: I'm hopeful but idk

angel im sorry af got you hunny xxxx

luckie - one of my friends had brown spotting for three days so i told her to test after af was due and she got her bfp

brown is fine - it means old

fingers crossed xx

Girls - what are your updates??????????????????????

There is no news from me, Im still not pregnant :haha:
I hope someone has different news to share.

Hey ladies! I've been Mia- my father-in-law has melanoma and took a turn for the worse and we made a sudden trip to mississippi.

Honey- when do you do the frozen transfer?

My update- nothing special- I've done acupuncture for 3 weeks, started taking royal jelly and aspirin daily. I was ably to BD during my fertile window before we left and ff says I ovulated prior to leaving so maybe I'm in. I've been so proud of myself. I'm 7dpo and my mind has been more consumed with my trip that it was a break from thinking about ttc. Now I'm back home so my mind is tickering again. I want bfp so badly now before DH father passes away but I know it's Gods timing.

How is everyone else?

angel - is the acupuncture for ttc or for something else?
I had it a couple of months ago for pain relief

royal jelly is meant to be good - i cant afford it so i have honey and cinnamon instead - ive been taking baby aspirin for a while - meant to strengthen the lining of your uturus

im sorry to hear about your FIL - fingers crossed he will be ok xx

looking at your chart id say yes lol you more than covered bd'ing in that period

dont worry too much about temping at this stage - after ov temps dont mean much as the coverline is just for visual purposes only - your just at that implant stage so they might dip - dont panic

I took acupuncture for ttc. I was suppose to go this week but we just got in from out of town and I just don't have time this week. She did electroacupuncture and gave me tea pills to strengthen the lining of the uterus but I took them for 3 days and broke out all over and stopped them for a week so the rash would resolve. Tried them again and my rash started coming back. I really wanted to take them too since my periods have been 2 days and super light and it was suppose to help with that.

I bought the royal jelly capsules from amazon and it's Durham farms, I can tell a difference with energy now. It's kinda nice. It was 20.00.

I forgot that I also bought progesterone cream for after o and again also to help thicken my lining. I think my lining is so thin because 2 days and so light. Hopefully that will help too.

My temps were low and erratic at first, there were 2 days that I adjusted them because it was 95's. But they were taken a hour earlier because my daughter had trainer classes at school.

How about you? What are you doing and where are you at in your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->