Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

I know you are glad to finally be starting. I don't mind giving IM injections, I just don't like receiving them! Lol! Goodluck to you!

Pinky - IM is intra muscular injections which usually go deep into the muscle and are administered with a bigger needle. The other injections are usually sub cutaneous which go under the skin and uses a smaller needle.
When I used EPO in one of cycles, I used to take grapefruits too, ever since I am addicted to grapefruits.Ever since, a single day hasnt passed ever since without grapefruit in my diet.

I had my first shot yesterday and it wasnt nearly as painful as i had anticipated, I hardly felt it. And there is no pain or swelling this morning either. I guess the nurse did a good job, though she was not very kind in her words.

what does the IM shot do?

doesnt sound nice but im glad it didnt hurt as much as you thought it would

the epo is delaying my ov - last cycle i had hardly any ewcm (less than normal), so far ive had a bit more than normal and got a little glob very late last night which ive never had it at night, only during afternoon/early evening

Im liking the grapefruit but wasnt feeling too good yesterday so forgot to have it

what does the IM shot do?

doesnt sound nice but im glad it didnt hurt as much as you thought it would

the epo is delaying my ov - last cycle i had hardly any ewcm (less than normal), so far ive had a bit more than normal and got a little glob very late last night which ive never had it at night, only during afternoon/early evening

Im liking the grapefruit but wasnt feeling too good yesterday so forgot to have it

I was given a medication called gonapeptyl CR as IM shot. It really depends on what medication you are given. Some meds need to be given as IM for it to be absorbed well in the body. Mine was to suppress the hormones. That is the first step of IVf before the stimulation meds begin.

I remember EPO did nothing to delay my cycle, but I have heard it very often from ladies reporting they had delayed ov with epo. I have no clue why epo would do that. I hope you are feeling better today Pinky.

Honey- goodluck!

Pinky- when I took epo it really didn't mess with me. I bought conception plus so I'm using that for lube.

AFM- I'm about 12dpo and waiting for AF. As soon as she comes I think I'll be doing another IUI. Will be my last IUI though. I'll be using clomid and my trigger shot.

-HoneyCheeks I'm glad you're getting seen about hun,maybe your proccess will be alot more speedy. -Pinky The grapefruit is very very good for you I LOVE IT! Afm I have started a light flow today....don't really know what's going on with the weigt gain. last Tues. I checked my weight I was 176 an shocked bc I haven't had this much weight since my DS, so Sun. I checked again an I gained 1 pound more :( WTH!!? Lo'm not even so much ttc bc I have forgotten about it I more so focoused on losing weight now. But have to admit my cycles have been strange these past few months so I'm gonna sit back an enjoy the ride......I think lol

I need to loose weight too because I'm gaining! Lol! My appetite has increased too. I really need to start eating healthy and exercising. I told DH that last night and he laughed at me. Lol!

UPDATE LADIES!!!! I GOT A POSITIVE ON MY PG TEST TODAY!!! I'M SO SIKED! Going to the doctor's to confirm :D

Congrats luckie!!! Woohoo!!!

Honeycheeks- how is everything going?

oooooooooooooh luckie - congratulations!!!

Thanks ladies I can't wait to get to the doctors xx

Luckie - i cant believe i just saw your post now, I am so over the moon for you. I always had a suspicion about it since you have been having all those weird things going on. it is fantastic news , i cant stop getting excited. Good luck for your appointment, it would be interesting to find out how far along you are in your pregnancy.

Me: - I have started stims after the baseline ultrasound and blood work. Everything looks good at the moment. I am on gonal F 75 units at the moment. I have my next blood work and ultrasound scheduled on 12th . I am really excited about this

Luckie - i cant believe i just saw your post now, I am so over the moon for you. I always had a suspicion about it since you have been having all those weird things going on. it is fantastic news , i cant stop getting excited. Good luck for your appointment, it would be interesting to find out how far along you are in your pregnancy.

Me: - I have started stims after the baseline ultrasound and blood work. Everything looks good at the moment. I am on gonal F 75 units at the moment. I have my next blood work and ultrasound scheduled on 12th . I am really excited about this

my fingers are tightly crossed for you honey xxx

Lukie- Congratulations dear:happydance::hugs:..................

honeycheeks- All the best...fingers and toes crossed for you...........:hugs:

I need to loose weight too because I'm gaining! Lol! My appetite has increased too. I really need to start eating healthy and exercising. I told DH that last night and he laughed at me. Lol!

Hey Angel...................I too am going through the same phase.......... cant really go in for workouts as ttc....so I can only think of long walks...............

Hello ladies how's it goin? I'm still here and having issues of course. So I went to the doctor today and my pg test was...Neg.! I was in disbelief....so the nurse took my temp. it was 99.4 an she goes either you have a fever or your preggo...IKR!! So the doctor gets the fetal doppler and we both couldn't hear the heart beat....wth! And the doppler kept going off and so he saids my battery is dead in this thing but I couldn't really hear it so maybe we should try the U/S I say o.k. but he comes back and say his nurse that works in that department isn't there so he sends me over to Lab and say their running beta HCG testing on me every 48 hours to see if my numbers are doubling. My gum has been swollen for 2weeks as well as my tender nipples an breast. Today is the 1st day my gum is back to normal, but my breast are still sensative.

Luckie- it's stressful no doubt....but don't worry....things will turn out good..... Have faith..:hugs::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->