Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Angel baby, how are you getting on?

Hi Omuk!! I'm still in the TWW! It's so long! I'm 7dpo and I've been testing my hcg trigger shot out with pregnancy test and it's almost out of my system! Whew! I hope to see the line get darker now! I go in on Monday to have my blood drawn that will tell me if I'm pregnant! Getting excited, little skeptical and really nervous! Lol! Really hope this cycle works for us!

How are you doing?

Hi Omuk!! I'm still in the TWW! It's so long! I'm 7dpo and I've been testing my hcg trigger shot out with pregnancy test and it's almost out of my system! Whew! I hope to see the line get darker now! I go in on Monday to have my blood drawn that will tell me if I'm pregnant! Getting excited, little skeptical and really nervous! Lol! Really hope this cycle works for us!

How are you doing?

I have a good feeling about your cycle. Praying for your iui to work
:hugs:
I am also anxious in this TWW.

I also developed a sudden bad toothache so i cant feel any symptom, only the toothache. Its so bad. Maybe it will help me to get through the days fast. My only problem is i cant go to the dentist because i dont want any medicines. So i have tried garlic, and the taste is so bad. Want to throw up.

Am also still having AF like cramps its like its about to start any moment, and also backache. Same symptoms i feel before AF. My hope is starting to fade, but its not over until AF shows. FXD.

I hope she doesn't come! Have u tried gargling with warm salt water for your tooth? I hate tooth aches! Hope u get to feeling better soon and AF takes a 9 month vacation!

Oh well, this was not my month. However much i prayed for it to be. AF has started full flow 2 days early. Not even spotting. Am so sad just want to cry :cry:.

I wish you all Good luck. Angel baby am praying for your bfp.

:dust:

Oh well, this was not my month. However much i prayed for it to be. AF has started full flow 2 days early. Not even spotting. Am so sad just want to cry :cry:.

I wish you all Good luck. Angel baby am praying for your bfp.

:dust:

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: It is so upsetting every month but hang in there and try again! Thinking of you! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hi Omuk, hope you are doing well.

I had my blood test this morning and it was negative so now I'm waiting for the witch to show. I've cried and cried but DH made me feel better by telling me we should do another IUI cycle. I never thought he would say that so it shocked me and gives me a little hope. I'm affraid this will be my last cycle because it's just getting to be too costly for cycle after cycle of BFN.

Hi Omuk, hope you are doing well.

I had my blood test this morning and it was negative so now I'm waiting for the witch to show. I've cried and cried but DH made me feel better by telling me we should do another IUI cycle. I never thought he would say that so it shocked me and gives me a little hope. I'm affraid this will be my last cycle because it's just getting to be too costly for cycle after cycle of BFN.[/QUOTE

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Am sorry Angel baby. TTC can really take its toll on us. Try again, and will pray hard that you will get bfp.

Are you trying this cycle? Or will you take a break and then try the next cycle?

AFM, i started clomid this cycle on cd3-cd8. am now cd5. am hoping the side effects will not be that much like last time. only tried for one cycle then stopped because of the pain. then cd6 and 7 i will go for injections to stimulate the release of more than one egg. My doctor doesnt explain alot to me, i learn alot on this site :wacko:

Hang in there and have faith that one day we will get our baby. That thought is what makes me try over and over again.

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

That's great news! What injections are you taking? I'm so happy your getting some help. Those injections and clomid will help for more targets. Will u be taking the ovidrel trigger injection or hcg for timing of ovulation? If not ask for it so you know when to ovulate and BD timing perfect.

I will go one more IUI/clomid round. I think this will be my last round as it's getting to be upsetting every month. I had tubal reversal surgery and I'm sure my tubes are not in the best of shape so there's got to be a point that I realize it's just not going to happen before I keep spending all this money trying.

That's great news! What injections are you taking? I'm so happy your getting some help. Those injections and clomid will help for more targets. Will u be taking the ovidrel trigger injection or hcg for timing of ovulation? If not ask for it so you know when to ovulate and BD timing perfect.

I will go one more IUI/clomid round. I think this will be my last round as it's getting to be upsetting every month. I had tubal reversal surgery and I'm sure my tubes are not in the best of shape so there's got to be a point that I realize it's just not going to happen before I keep spending all this money trying.

I will find out what injections i will be having. The first one is tomorrow and then the day after.

I went to the doctor to have injection (Preganol injection). Its supposed to stimulate the ovaries to release the egg.

So far, am having ovulation pain. Not much and also alot of cm. Have to wear liners.

I hope this will work with all the medicine am taking :dohh:

I really want to tell people what I do with my uterus is none of your business, but that wouldn't be nice. LOL.

I really want to tell people what I do with my uterus is none of your business, but that wouldn't be nice. LOL.

TTC can be hard at times because people dont understand that you are trying.

I'm on CD 4 and started my clomid again. I'll go back on day 10 for scans and hope I have plenty follies there.

How's it going with your injections?

I went to the doctor for scans yesterday on my cd12 and i have 3 follicles. 2 had already ruptured (dont know what that means) and 1 was about to anytime from then. Maybe today. The doctor said the sizes were excellent. So am keeping my fingers crossed.

Was very dry, no cm from cd9 and am so scared that this might cause a problem. Also now have alot of yellowish (sorry tmi) discharge and been having ovulation pain since cd7. That early.

The injections had little side effects. I only experienced blurred vision one hour from administering it. With clomid i had hot flashes at night, was wondering what was causing it. Didnt click in my mind that it was clomid immediately because it usually happened when i was sleeping.

What exactly is ruptured follicles? Is it good?

U ovulated 2 already!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I'm having major hot flashes at night with the clomid!! U might already be past ovulation now. If 2 showed ruptured, u can still ovulate the other if it's in 24 hour period! U had 2 targets for the sperm! That's great!!!!

U ovulated 2 already!!!!! Yay!!!!!! I'm having major hot flashes at night with the clomid!! U might already be past ovulation now. If 2 showed ruptured, u can still ovulate the other if it's in 24 hour period! U had 2 targets for the sperm! That's great!!!!

Wow! i didnt know that.This means i ovulated very early. Good means i might have a long LP because last time i felt as if it was too short. OV at cd14 and AF on 11 dpo. We have been bding since cd7. every day :haha: We dont want to miss the window. Now the doc has also prescribed Duphaston starting tomorrow for 10 days. I hope AF will not come because of it like last time. Praying hard that it works this month.

And the doctor said i have had 3 mature follicles 28mm. So i guess thats good. But not sure if all the follicles were this size. Is this a good size? Am sorry for asking so many questions, its just that my doctor doesnt give me lots of information because she will always be in a hurry.

That's ok. I made mine explain. But 28mm is great! I had 2 follies the last time, 1- that was 28 and the other 24mm the day of ovulation. Anything above 18mm is considered mature, so that's great news for you! I go in on Sunday for my day 10 scans to see what I'm doing this month. I hope I have at least 2 good sizes on my left ovary because that's my good open tube side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->