Praying and hoping this will be the month (1 angel)

Lets keep fxd that your husband will agree and all will be fine. The follies appear to be a good size so lets pray for a miracle and prove science wrong :happydance: Let me know how it goes.

AFM, i still have sore boobs and still having pain from the cyst. The sore boobs are a good sign for me because i have never had them before after ovulation. The soreness goes away 2or3 dpo. Unless this is also a symptom from the cyst :growlmad:

Hi all! I am 13dpo and has been charting my bbt,at the highest today 98.4 and AF is due tomorrow! The only symptoms I've been experiencing is burning sensation on my lft boob, followed by heavier boobs aan sore, and what has just recently started a light pressure in my lower stomach. It kinda hurted a little bit when I cough. So I'm hoping to see a BFP!! This month, TTC#3 for 3yrs. :D xoxo

Hi all! I am 13dpo and has been charting my bbt,at the highest today 98.4 and AF is due tomorrow! The only symptoms I've been experiencing is burning sensation on my lft boob, followed by heavier boobs aan sore, and what has just recently started a light pressure in my lower stomach. It kinda hurted a little bit when I cough. So I'm hoping to see a BFP!! This month, TTC#3 for 3yrs. :D xoxo

Hi Luckie, the symptoms are good. I have been ttc for 3 years and more now. Did you test? FXD for you and good luck. Let us know how it goes. You are in my prayers :hugs:

Well my follies are still less than 10 on my good side. They suggested I continue with the IUI just in case my good side picks it up. I'm waiting on DH to tell me yes or no for him getting off work so I'm not sure yet if we will do it. I will take my trigger at 1am and my follies are 25mm and 26mm so there are 2 on that side. I made them give me a copy of my hsg pics and the report so I could see if there was a glimmer of hope and that would be a negative! Lol! Unless a miracle happens and my good side picks it up!

Hi, did you get the triggers? And what about your husband, did you tell him? Am anxious to know whats going on!

Well my follies are still less than 10 on my good side. They suggested I continue with the IUI just in case my good side picks it up. I'm waiting on DH to tell me yes or no for him getting off work so I'm not sure yet if we will do it. I will take my trigger at 1am and my follies are 25mm and 26mm so there are 2 on that side. I made them give me a copy of my hsg pics and the report so I could see if there was a glimmer of hope and that would be a negative! Lol! Unless a miracle happens and my good side picks it up!

Hi, did you get the triggers? And what about your husband, did you tell him? Am anxious to know whats going on!

I did tell him and he wanted to continue with the IUI. The doc suggested we should continue because there is a small chance my good tube can pick up from my bad side. Im not going to get to excited about it though because it's a very small chance. I took the trigger yesterday morning at 1am and going in for IUI at 1pm.

Am praying for you Angel baby. Good luck with the IUI.

:hi:

Hi Luckie, the symptoms are good. I have been ttc for 3 years and more now. Did you test? FXD for you and good luck. Let us know how it goes. You are in my prayers
:hi: Everything is still the same. I took my bbt this morning and it was 98.3 oh and :af: I'm due to test today but I'm waiting until Christmas day even tho if I gt a BFN and the :witch: hadn't showed haha I'll be ok. :dust:

I'm officially out I tested this morning :bfn: :growlmad: And then the :witch: started ugh!....Merry Christmas everyone

Luckie, I'm sorry hope that you catch that BFP this new month!

I'm officially out I tested this morning :bfn: :growlmad: And then the :witch: started ugh!....Merry Christmas everyone

Am sorry Lucke that AF got you. On to the next and i pray for you to get your bfp next cycle.:hugs:

Happy holidays!

AFM, i dont think this will be my month for a bfp. After the thrush because of the antibiotics, i now have sore, itchy nipples (keeping FXD that this is a good sign). Also yellowish/brownish discharge with cramps. I think this is the onset of AF:cry:

Am sorry Lucke that AF got you. On to the next and i pray for you to get your bfp next cycle.:hugs:

Happy holidays!

Thanks Omuk, It still hasn't officially started I have been spotting brownish/light pink and nothings coming out. And It's still spotting Brown today and I never spot for 2days AF should have come by now! I don't know whats happening.. :shrug:

Happy holidays!

Thanks Omuk, It still hasn't officially started I have been spotting brownish/light pink and nothings coming out. And It's still spotting Brown today and I never spot for 2days AF should have come by now! I don't know whats happening.. :shrug:

Maybe its a late IB, FXD! I hope that witch continues to stay away! She is not welcome.

Happy holidays!

Maybe its a late IB, FXD! I hope that witch continues to stay away! She is not welcome.
Let's hope :hugs: I will keep you updated.

Hi guys I have a question: Ok so Sun. I had some brownish/pinkish spotting what I thought was my period,but my whole cycle never showed that day. That whole day i experienced the brownish spotting and on Mon. the same and I never have 2days of spotting Never! Later Mon. I finally had some bright red spotting which again was spotting and I always have a full flow after a day of spotting. I awoke early this morning 2a.m. for a bathroom break with somewhat mild cramps I had to sleep on my back bc it hurted to sleep on my sides. But still not filling up a pad, its very light and unusual I've also seen very very small brown clots?! I took a Hpt test on Xmas day which was Neg.......Some1 help me please!!!

Possible to be IB. I'd test tomorrow morning to see if you get a positive. How many dpo?

I hope it's IB its my first time experiencing this but I will most def. test again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->